Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

cea26603221a81e5fd0e72ef800cf7b35a29b5d9_t.jpg

I don't know if this had been asked.
But for some reason, I recalled that a black/yellow colorway would be releasing (I'm not talking about the ones that were released exclusively)?
Correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks

Originally Posted by mjreborn

But for some reason, I recalled that a black/yellow colorway would be releasing (I'm not talking about the ones that were released exclusively)?
Thanks

that would almost be too good to be true if that colorway released in decent numbers so that i could actually get a pair for a reasonable price.

Man i really want a pair of any of the country releases but of course HOH gets everything. Nike needs to show love some where other then HOH

Originally Posted by mjreborn

Thanks
OCTOBER, BUT DO NOT EXPECT IT TO BE A GR

Originally Posted by djbj6t9

Originally Posted by gonzy95

just got home from vegas. love these. cant wait to test them out

I saw these in person today at NTSF. They are absolutely ridiculous. I must have them.
What country colorway are these? These are definitely fire and will b these on eastbay or nah?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I saw these in person today at NTSF. They are absolutely ridiculous. I must have them.
What country colorway are these? These are definitely fire and will b these on eastbay or nah?

Im pretty sure those are just the blue and white GR's and they should be on ebay and stores i think.

All my Swoosh people -

Are these going up around 12 EST or more like a Jordan release and more like 5am EST?

I need those blue or PR's. Whichever I can grab.

pimp.gif

Edit - Got my answer couple pages back.

And is it a better idea to play in patent toebox than a suede toebox.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Damn, those look sick. Look way better than the lineart.

So it looks like a few TB colorways are releasing this weekend too. Is the orange pair going to be readily available? Because I think I'm willing to pay alittle over retail if not.

Back
Top Bottom