Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

If you take a look at the Niketeam catalog you will see that the Orange ones will be at eastbay in massive amounts by 9/1/08 if not before then and also atNDC. I am not sure about their retail chain availablity as is true with many of the TB colors, but you can likely expect %*%%% sporting goods if not in storethan online. Some Niketowns and Foot Lockers are also likely to carry the shoe but you will have it by Sept 1st. People are so worried about the Orange joints,but They should be released just like the other 3 TB colors this weekend in FSR from 6.5-18 including half sizes up to 13.5.

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

How man of you guys are already Camped out at NT LA/NY or HOH?!?!?!?
Whaaaaat people are going to line up for these?

Man, I'm getting too old for this.
tired.gif

But these sneakers are hott
pimp.gif

Are the China's gold or yellow? I've seen two different versions and the description on Eastbay says Gold...

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Are the China's gold or yellow? I've seen two different versions and the description on Eastbay says Gold...

From what I've seen, the Yi PE's are gold, and the regular country pair is yellow.

that's what i wanna know! i've seen both versions too. someone confirm that please!

and what colors is NTSF getting?

That's an outstanding picture of the Royal Hyperdunks. Makes me think twice about getting the US GR colorway instead of 'em.

Whoa whoa whoa...I just took a look at eastbay to see what was listed for midnight tonight...and I see NOTHING BELOW A 9 IN THE COUNTRY JOINTS...smh...Ifigured I could scoop my size 8 in the chinas from there...that sucks...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Wings90

From what I've seen, the Yi PE's are gold, and the regular country pair is yellow.

That's what I figured but the Eastbay description is throwing me off with the "Metallic Gold"

they are up on eastbay. image not available. however, if you match up the images in this tread to the item numbers, you'll get the idea of what theyhave.

spots are getting limited amounts of countries
but i dont think there will be a line for these
unless you're in oregon cuz they did us wrong.
they did the employee store wrong.
they did the Niketown PDX wrong
Hekk they did Niketown Portland wrong.

You'd think that being across the street
the employee store would get exclusives
atleast the countries.... nope
just straight blacks and USA GRs
And a limited quantity also >L<
Doing us Employee Store employees wrong
and just nike employees in general
meaning I have to be there before open
to get my pairs and my buddies.

I live in DC...im thinking about going up to NY to get the China's. Ya'll think that's a bad move? Is there going to be a ridiculous line in themorning for these?

Originally Posted by DesertDunk 34

Originally Posted by averagejoe

Is it true that NTLA is going to hand out wristbands for tomorrow's release?

thats what I heard, but its for the country PE's

Makes sense, I guess. Hope it won't be too crazy tomorrow morning.

Back
Top Bottom