Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

i thinkk its the one underneath the aussis and spains in the pic above - i wish it were the kobe one i NEED that one for my room - ony one my dad would let meput up - one auction for it ended at $60 4ft x 4ft

yes...(the poster shown above) i have one as well.. it has kobe on one end and the american flag hyperdunks on the other side... they are giving them out atniketowns and nikestores if you try on a pair of hyperdunks... you could also get a free hyperdunk slam mag if u buy from niketowns...

The coupon code BACK2SCHOOL works on nike.com with minimum orders of $125

I got a pair of HD's and socks for $114

Champs was the only store with the USA pair at the mall I went to. Footaction had the black, and Finish Line and Foot Locker weren't carrying them at all. I was pretty surprised, but I got my pair.

Originally Posted by jonny1200

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Man... this was COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF'd up.....

Thats ALL? unreal.

NYC folks... Hit me up.... I need those in my life..

Spain & Aussie..

Holla

Man.. Nike could Fudge up a Wet Dream

I got you Rock
happy.gif

mjoe9t.jpg
Man... HOLY MACKERAL... Two of my peeps came thru and many others offering.. Much appreciated. You shall be rewarded 1000 pigs and many wives.. lol

Inboxes waiting.. cancel the request on the pics... these made me Shart myself and smile all at the same time.. WOW
eek.gif

Originally Posted by From Da South06

I heard all 8 Country HD'S will be up on NDC on 8-8-08

That would be fine with me, considering it will allow me to save more money, and pay less (20 % off code) than what I would have to pay at a B&M store.So I will be patient

The Shoe is hot but the Cushioning in the heel is super soft...... I mean I'm 5'11 and I weigh 145 and the heel was compressing as if it couldn'ttake my weight.. which I thought to be a little weird... Also Champs does take the F&F discount on these but I guess it's up to the store if they wanttake it from what I understand. As far as the other colorways from what Champs told me they are getting them but not until sometime in August.......

I tried these on today and they feel real tight on my foot. I went .5 size down and there was plenty of room in the toe box but everything else around themiddle was too tight IMO. Felt like after a few runs in them the feet would begin to hurt.

damn those aussies are pretty good looking...it baffles me why nike only releases certain colors in certain places...i would have loved to pick those up too...

i went into NTSF only to pick up the US ones...then i caved and bought the PRs...went back downstairs and saw the china's staring me dead in theeye....caved again and bought those too...i got a bad feeling about these shoes
laugh.gif
, i have a feeling im going to OD and try to get all of them...

How do these fit? I'm thinking about ordering a pair but I'm worried about the fit because my foot is narrow and I think my heel would slip because itlooks like the heel cups outward in a pocket type shape. Anyone with info?

to those that ordered the country HD on Eastbay with credit card. has your card been charged? with the back order, when will it be charged? I'm not showinganything on my credit card activity.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

to those that ordered the country HD on Eastbay with credit card. has your card been charged? with the back order, when will it be charged? I'm not showing anything on my credit card activity.

yea me too. Paid with Paypal though. I got an email this morning saying that I won't be charged until the item is shipped out, which is like 3 weeksaway...So i just hope I don't get a email in 3 weeks saying that they cancel my order, sold out, no longer available, or something like that. Because evennow it doesn't look like any of the countries coloways on eastbay have sold out. Kinda weird.

Back
Top Bottom