Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by spawn2306

Originally Posted by peezy921

judging from the time you posted this, you are approx. 6 hours and 25 mins. late.

bro be happy i woke my %%% up to post this like for mofo %%%. maybe u shud have got ur bi**h to get the loink for u 6 hr 25 mins earlier

thanks

Wow...talk about irony
laugh.gif
you could have saved yourself the time and effort to wake up if you only checked this thread instead of posting twice at 6 a.m.

really and while i am typing this.. arent u on eastbay shopping away? and i had ther brains to just google around and look up every site so i can find the links to other NTers .. ru just pissedd coz u cudn think of it?

i was just stupid enough to go directly to eastbay and order at midnight. We all can't be geniuses

judging from the time you posted this, you are approx. 6 hours and 25 mins. late.

bro be happy i woke my %%% up to post this like for mofo %%%. maybe u shud have got ur bi**h to get the loink for u 6 hr 25 mins earlier

thanks

Wow...talk about irony
laugh.gif
you could have saved yourself the time and effort to wake up if you only checked this thread instead of posting twice at 6 a.m.

really and while i am typing this.. arent u on eastbay shopping away? and i had ther brains to just google around and look up every site so i can find the links to other NTers .. ru just pissedd coz u cudn think of it?

i was just stupid enough to go directly to eastbay and order at midnight. We all can't be geniuses

absolutely.. so i shared it when i saw it.. so if u have a problem with that.. please talk the foot!

Well after waking up at 5AM EST & waiting 2 hours, I copped one of the colors I wanted. I can't believe that the majority of the sz were alreadygone prior to these being posted on NDC/Swoosh. I guess the phone order people drained most of the stock.

Oh well, I'm sure there will be a restock or these will hit sales/outlets.

I'm grateful & content to be able to get at least one pair at 66.00 bucks.

Man... this was COMPLETELY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF'd up.....

Thats ALL? unreal.

NYC folks... Hit me up.... I need those in my life..

Spain & Aussie..

Holla

Man.. Nike could Fudge up a Wet Dream

Well, there is only the black, Oly, royal/white, red/white, and green/white on Swoosh, that sucks!

Just woke up and I was able to get Finish Line to change my shipping address thankfully. Can't wait to hopefully get my hands on these next week.

Man does the finishline "in store availability" ever work?

smh.gif
@ that feature... I wanna use the discount for the HD's but I want them asap
laugh.gif

did the puerto rico hyperdunks drop??

the ones with the stitched writing on the shoe?

check eastbay...they got pr's...

btw... really hope that my orders on eastbay don't wait until 8/8/8...that'd be lame

If I'm not mistaken none of the country specific pairs were made in a size smaller than 9, because the size run on hyperdunk supreme's goes from 9-14

Back
Top Bottom