Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

yi jianlan version look so puurrrty
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shox2001

SCOfoshO, can you take a pic with the hyperdunk compare to the zkIII? just want to see how high the hyperdunk than the zkIII

Not much of a difference

GOD DAMN

I saw a pair earlier in the day that was around $2500 with 2 and a half hours left.
They BETTER release this EXACT same shoe without the box though, I want these alot... just not for 2k+

^^^^^
i bleeping hope so.....
i want the hyperdunks REALLY bad but something tells me to wait on a laker colorway that could release

thats wack though. i want the gr's to be patent like the other ones...just without the box.

There are two Lakers colorways (black and white) that are different than the two released/the two that he wore. Hopefully those will be GR's. They'reboth better looking than the pair of colors they ushered out.

Are the hyperdunks coming out around July have the kobe's logo on the tounge or only some colorways?

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

Just got mine.
smokin.gif

Nice where did you get purple toes?
I think I like the away pair more... just not at 1500.00.. lol

Yo nice pics. but my question is Any1 with the Hyperdunks PE's do you guys even wear the kix!!??

i would like to see a pic of some1 wearing these kix, i swear if i had the purple pair i would wear them.
i always said sneakers are meant to be worn

Back
Top Bottom