Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by shox2001

Slim & Rock, will nike put the Lunar Foam and Flywire Technology on the ZK IV?

No offense....but don't put us in the same sentence my man....

I am not sure what will be used for technology. I think Kobe prefers Zoom over Lunar personally. However it was said, he wants a LOW, not 3/4 or 5/8ths, butwho knows what it will end up as, because they need to show him and let him determine if an actual low is TOO low.

Kobe going Old School Like Chucks..

^^i think a low will be too low....for someone that does as much in traffic as him that seems dangerous.

Some of yall have me cracking up in here talking like a low top = instant broken ankles or something like you've never done the same in high/mid tops.

^^
you have a better chance to injure your ankle MORE on a sharp turn rather than taking a sharp turn with a high top.

I'm sure they would build Kobe's shoe with an Outrigger from hell preventing severe ankle turn... such as the XIX Outrigger...

I was honestly thinking about coppin these until I saw that playoff game against San Antonio where Kobe barely had any points in the first half while wearingthe Hyperdunks. At halftime he switches back into the Kobe Zoom III's and scores 20+ points and Lakers win. That right there was horrible marketing,especially since TNT was all over this story.

^So you're buying shoes to make you a better scorer? Kobe played an amazing game in the first half and all you care about is his scoring? And you think hisshoes affected that? Right?
Try to think before you make a decision like that again.

BTW Lamar switched to the Hyperdunks and turned his game up a notch. Just throwing a spanner into the works of your reasoning.

Originally Posted by never wear them

^^^
what if he wants to bro?...

i buy jordans to be like mike...
Same here
happy.gif
wink.gif

From KB24.com
[size=-1][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Dear customer - After some back and forth, we have come to a resolution regarding your Hyperdunk box.

Unfortunately, we cannot replace your box but we have something we think is even better: We are inviting you to come meet with Kobe this summer on July 3rd, here in Los Angeles (location is TBD). You'll be able to look Kobe in the eye, say hello, get an autograph and interact with other die-hard Kobe fans.

We hope you find this a reasonable solution to help ease the pain of the damaged box. If are able to attend this exclusive event, please respond to this email and let us know. If you are unable to attend this function, email us back and we'll figure out an alternative solution.[/font][/size]

Originally Posted by ptngina

From KB24.com
[size=-1][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Dear customer - After some back and forth, we have come to a resolution regarding your Hyperdunk box.

Unfortunately, we cannot replace your box but we have something we think is even better: We are inviting you to come meet with Kobe this summer on July 3rd, here in Los Angeles (location is TBD). You'll be able to look Kobe in the eye, say hello, get an autograph and interact with other die-hard Kobe fans.

We hope you find this a reasonable solution to help ease the pain of the damaged box. If are able to attend this exclusive event, please respond to this email and let us know. If you are unable to attend this function, email us back and we'll figure out an alternative solution.[/font][/size]

eff the box... i'd rather bring the broken box and have him sign it and much more.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by theedit

^So you're buying shoes to make you a better scorer? Kobe played an amazing game in the first half and all you care about is his scoring? And you think his shoes affected that? Right?
Try to think before you make a decision like that again.

BTW Lamar switched to the Hyperdunks and turned his game up a notch. Just throwing a spanner into the works of your reasoning.
No, I'm buying a shoe that I can feel comfortable in and evidently Kobe felt more comfy in his Zoom Kobe III's. Maybe if Lamar switched intothem he would posted a triple double, shoot, who knows? And for the other guys who said they cop Jordans to be like Mike,shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeet, me too. First pair were the OG III's black/gray in elementary and I scoredmy first three baskets the first day I debuted them at recess...I'll never forget.

What BOX???? Pics??

And when will these release??

and the is the Mcfly going to be limited?

holy *$#**$@ $%@#, its not like this thread is that *$#**$@ long, $$@@ man read a few *$#**$@ posts before you double post. DAMNIT what is with these dyslexicretarded children. go *$#**$@ read it aint hard.

^ yeap. I like the black colorway and the white/purple colorway that i've seen of the zoom 81. For a "take-down" version of the ZKIII the Zoom81, seems to stay true to the design. The sole traction pattern is the same, Zoom is in the heel, very nice. I like how the netting goes to the toe area. I mayneed to pick up a pair for collection sake. Also the white/gold hyperdunks are very nice and may be a possible pick up too.

Back
Top Bottom