Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

i used to work at an outlet and we had recieved some black hyperdunks, i think they might put them on sale on the 26th i dunno though

Swoosh
pimp.gif

I'm looking to get the basic white/blue but those PR's and Germany's are getting heavy consideration.

Its going to be nice knowing I can basically double up on the amount of HD's I want to get since they will be on Swoosh. Holy Mackeral!!

That just made my day....

I know folks on Campus are anxious to find out if they will be at the ES Saturday as well. I hope they are in good Colorways for the sake of some. I guess Iwill be up until 3am Friday night making orders...

Aint that a beach. I guess I will be getting home from the club makin orders WOOOO HOOOO.....

^^
laugh.gif

Oh there will be PLENTY size 11's.... MINE..
pimp.gif

I appreciate the support... but I will still be salty if I don't see Orange as apart of the selections.

*Crosses Fingers*

Aussies, PRs & Spains.... Here I Come... Express Shipping?

Yes Please.

the idea of being able to purchase things of swoosh.com motivated me to fill out an app late last night for a position

hope i get the job by saturday

Originally Posted by kobehead

Black mambas will NOT be available in the US. It is an Asia release only. So yall resellers in the US can fly to China and start camping out now and resell on ebay. SMH

mad.gif
I hope this isn't true.

eyes.gif
I'm no reseller, I wear EVERYTHING I buy
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eteam o2

the idea of being able to purchase things of swoosh.com motivated me to fill out an app late last night for a position

hope i get the job by saturday

I don't know why, but THAT made me laugh like S...
roll.gif

It's not always what its cracked up to be with good stuff.... but knowing you have the option is PRICELESS.

Restock? More left?

Yes Please.

Oh and I did play 3 hours of basketball in my all black HDs. They felt like you weren't even wearing them. They were great to play in. Very light, veryresponsive. The Lunarlite foam did crease and what not, but nothing else like the toe box or the actual Flywire. I will be playing in these again this comingSaturday for another go around. The shoes are pretty hi-cut at the ankle. I laced them up as far as I could with the laces they came with. Only one eyeletwasn't laced and it still felt great.

Lets just say it didn't cost $75 dollars to make this shoe. Nike is def. making their money on this one. They are heading in a New Direction..... thanks tosome folks taking sound advice and trying to sell more units by dropping the Pricepoints of kicks and maintain a strong hold on the Market Share they have.

Horaay HyperDunk. Eric Avar does it again.

Rock..i dont know if that was towards my post..... but just in case i was talking about these ruthless resellers haha

i know Nike is making their cash!

This limited, regional crap has to go. Why do they make it hard for us to get shoes? Mamba lasers should be general if Nike wanted to make money. Please putthese idiot resellers out of business. Resellers need to get a real job.

im going to be at vegas this friday to watch Team USA, and i'll definitely be pickin up some pairs of hyperdunks while im over there... hopefully i can getaway with using the F&F 30% discount
laugh.gif

^ good luck! Get some MAMBAs! Pick me up a size 8.5 if you're there. I'll have the money + a little extra for the pick up.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom