Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Rock..i dont know if that was towards my post..... but just in case i was talking about these ruthless resellers haha

i know Nike is making their cash!

My Bad....

Hopefully Nike AND Eastbay will have plenty Pairs where Reselling prices won't go above the $150 prices I am seeing even the Asian Resellers posting.

Originally Posted by manupcj99

i used to work at an outlet and we had recieved some black hyperdunks, i think they might put them on sale on the 26th i dunno though

Las Vegas right? yeah, they had to send them back to nike

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Hopefully Nike AND Eastbay will have plenty Pairs where Reselling prices won't go above the $150 prices I am seeing even the Asian Resellers posting.
But thats the thing! you can't even find a pair of Syracuse HD's in a 10.5US or above for those prices... $150 is only 10US and under... thisis messed up.
grin.gif

Resellers need to get a real job. Camping out, looking and living like homeless people to wait for the stores to open to pay full price just to barely evenmake 50% profit is not a great business strategy. Hyperdunks and limitedness is annoying especially with reselling hoarders.

Most of those youngsters are teeny boppers and don't have business sense... let alone a strategy... Just lookin for a Hustle to buy their next pair oftight jeans I suppose.

I can't knock the hustle of those tryin to put in work... but of course I hate it for those who are going without or those willing to(because they are notforced to) pay the High Resell Prices...

Good Luck first and foremost to ME.. and then the rest of you after my Desired colors I couldn't even get on Campus or via my boys....

All I really want are the orange ones, and I don't believe they are releasing this weekend. I think I may wait for the UWRs or some PE's during theseason.

Originally Posted by geekdll

Originally Posted by freshpearojeiys

so whe exactly are the black mambas dropping? and how much? how limited?

I thought I read somewhere that the Kobe PE Mambas Black and Yellow laker colors ones where going to be released to the public again in October.

http://tinyurl.com/LakerColors

The Lakers colorway are dropping here on October.

The Black Mambas will be a QS probably later this month or early August.

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

^^^^
yo rock, how do you plan on getting your australlias?

Much Hope.. a Little Luck and lots of Prayer.

If that doesn't work.

Blackmail.
roll.gif

^ man, if even you can't get some of the stuff, that leaves no hope for the rest of us...
laugh.gif

Nowadays, its terrible, but fact, in order to get the hot stuff, its who you know and are cool with. I guess I'm fortunate in that dept. Even my hookupscan't get all the hottest things.

I wasn't expecting to see these at the one good store here. I was amazed at how light they were. I didn't have the cash on me, but I will be picking upmultiple pairs. Cant wait to play in these

still stuck on which ones to get.
2 US Grs, or 1 US and 1 Blackout?
Or 1 US GR and Swoosh for one of the countries?
Ah decisions decisions decisions

rock is fiendin for these kicks, ive not seen him like this in a long time ... if ever and ive been here a while. shoot im just as hyped as you are.

its good to see nike name a shoe after its most voracious contingent of early consumers ... everyone is gonna want the HYPERBEAST the successor to theHyperDunk personally i cant really wait either.

HYPE-ON!

just a sidebar....couple weeks ago KD was on campus with UT playing a scrimmage for a basketball camp....anyway Gary Johnson(a player for UT) had some KobeUSA's on.....and they were RATTY...im talking like they were beat the H up.
laugh.gif
if you ballin in them prepare for it!! i was in love but at the same timeSHOCKED! its like a fine A girl walking with a stroller!!
laugh.gif

Local Mom & Pop already got their shipment in, and these shoes are nothing less than spectacular. They are a little wide (unusual for a Nike), but theweight is unbelievable, the traction looks good, and the flywire technology is great. Only complaint is how high they sit on the shin; I need ankle support,but these things are almost like shin guards...I'm definitely switching from my Kobe II's to these, now I just need to wait for a decent colorway

Back
Top Bottom