Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

se these links get these Finish Line discounts

Excludes Nike Statement product (including but not limited to all AF1, LeBron James, Melo, etc.) Brand Jordan, Under Armour, Pastry and Fossil. Additionalexclusions may apply.

$20 off $120+ orders online! coupon code: ILOVE20 Expires: 31-Jan-09 - Click here to use this Finish Line Coupon

$10 off $60+ when paying in full with Visa coupon code 141587 expires 10/31/08 - Click here to use this Finish Line Coupon

$10 off $75+ when paying with Mastercard coupon code 141146 expires 10/31/08 - Click here to use this Finish Line Coupon

$10 off $60+ Coupon Code :ILOVEFINL Expires: 2008-10-10 - Click here to use this Finish Line Coupon

10% OFF! coupon code: 142568 expires: 9/30/2008 - Click here to use this Finish Line Coupon

$10 OFF $60! coupon code: 143211 expires: 9/15/2008 - Click here to use this Finish Line Coupon

$15 OFF $100! coupon code: 143212 expires: 9/15/2008 - Click here to use this Finish Line Coupon

$20 OFF $125! coupon code: 143213 expires: 9/15/2008 - Click here to use this Finish Line Coupon

Free Shipping on orders of $75 or more through August 1, 2008 - Click here to use this Finish Line Coupon

Momsview shoppers exclusive coupon is for $25 off $150 The coupon code is: Momsview and it expires 7-31-08 - Click here to use this Finish Line Coupon

Take 15% off any order over $90 with code 140388, expires 7/31 - Click here to use this Finish Line Coupon

Take $15 off any order over $90 with code 455478, expires 7/31 - Click here to use this Finish Line Coupon

Take $10 off any order over $60 with code 885421, expires 7/31 - Click here to use this Finish Line Coupon

20% off $150+ Coupon Code: dealtaker2 Expires: 7/31/08- Click here to use this Finish Line Coupon

Take 15% off any order over $90 with code 140388, expires 7/31/08 - Click here to use this Finish Line Coupon

Take 15% off any order over $60 with code 140387, expires 7/31/08 - Click here to use this Finish Line Coupon

Take $15 off any order over $90 with code 455478, expires 7/31/08 - Click here to use this Finish Line Coupon

Take $10 off any order over $60 with code 885421, expires 7/31/08 - Click here to use this Finish Line Coupon

15% off $60 coupon Receive 15% off your online order of $60 or more coupon code: 140387 expires: Jul 31 2008 - Click here to use this Finish Line Coupon

vc3 which one is the best for hd
happy.gif

Size 10, 10.5 are all sold out in the Dark Obsidian/White/University Blue colorway

On eastbay that is..

When I order them two weeks ago, I used one of the 15% off ones but I do not remember which ones, came to 98 bucks for USAs

Just picked up my pair through fatwallet finishline and used code 141388.
Thanks for posting that code keepEmclean23 really appreciate it.
I might head up to NTLA tomorrow to check out the buzz and maybe even pick up another pair.
[table][tr][td]Product Name[/td] [td]Size[/td] [td]Quantity[/td] [td]Price[/td] [td]Discount[/td] [td]Total Price[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nike Men's Hyperdunk Basketball Shoe[/td] [td]10.5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]$109.99[/td] [td]-$25.00[/td] [td]$84.99[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Order Subtotal[/td] [td]$84.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tax*[/td] [td]$7.01[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Order Total[/td] [td]$92.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Credit Card:[/td] [td]$92.00[/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif

Can not wait to dunk on some dude in these hahaha or atleast a fastbreak dunk. [/td] [td] [table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Well i pulled the trigger on coppin the Puerto Rican Hyperdunks..in a size 10..didn't really wanna pay retail but oh well..next week when i get paidi'll cop the olympic colorway..

Im mad confused. PE, oly's, what the is going on. Alright Ive gone back and read almost all 40 pages. The HD with the #10 on the side. I assume they areoly's as its KB number? Are those on eastbay or finishline? The mambas, you all referring to the all black joints or you referring to the lasered snake onthe toe? Newb I guess to the Kobe line so bear with. Thanks

So, no matter what store i go to, be it Footlocker, finishline, champs, whatever, i can only get the black or the USA. Is that correct?

How come they only have the Country's in size 9 and up? But the GRs are 6.5 and up. I know they were released in smaller sizes cus they have em on eBay.
Too bad the F&F doesn't work for them but do you think it will tomorrow?
Do the FinishLine coupons work for them?

Man me = fail on this one. Placed my Finish Line order with the coupon (Thanks!) and then realized the shipping address is wrong. What are the odds I'll beable to catch FL to change that before it's shipped since tomorrow is a Saturday and I'm guessing UPS won't be moving the shoes that day?

Originally Posted by dwizard23

Im mad confused. PE, oly's, what the is going on. Alright Ive gone back and read almost all 40 pages. The HD with the #10 on the side. I assume they are oly's as its KB number? Are those on eastbay or finishline? The mambas, you all referring to the all black joints or you referring to the lasered snake on the toe? Newb I guess to the Kobe line so bear with. Thanks

officially these aren't kobe's shoes, but he's doing a lot of publicity for them. the olympic gr's do NOT have the "10" on thetoe and seem to be only canada/asia release for now. the oly gr's do not have any other markings except for the "hyperdunk08" on the tongue.

the mamba's are NOT the all black gr's, but they are part of the exclusive pe's that have come out in asia...again, with the black mamba lazeredinto them. neither one of these awesome shoes is even available in the u.s. right now it seems.

Originally Posted by dmxmj13

So, no matter what store i go to, be it Footlocker, finishline, champs, whatever, i can only get the black or the USA. Is that correct?

nope. i know that some of the larger market footlockers are getting the pr's and the germany's as well as the oly gr's and the all blacks.

Originally Posted by peks03

Originally Posted by dwizard23

Im mad confused. PE, oly's, what the is going on. Alright Ive gone back and read almost all 40 pages. The HD with the #10 on the side. I assume they are oly's as its KB number? Are those on eastbay or finishline? The mambas, you all referring to the all black joints or you referring to the lasered snake on the toe? Newb I guess to the Kobe line so bear with. Thanks

officially these aren't kobe's shoes, but he's doing a lot of publicity for them. the olympic gr's do NOT have the "10" on the toe and seem to be only canada/asia release for now. the oly gr's do not have any other markings except for the "hyperdunk08" on the tongue.

the mamba's are NOT the all black gr's, but they are part of the exclusive pe's that have come out in asia...again, with the black mamba lazered into them. neither one of these awesome shoes is even available in the u.s. right now it seems.
Thanks, sometimes these abbreviations get a bit outta hand and confusing. Again however, I am a newb to this line.

i suggest you guys use the finishline code 141388 . It knocks off $25.00 . They also got FREE shipping for $75+ orders.

I am from CA and it came out to $92 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom