Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by stryka12

I cool with just the tribal print HDs. For someone (Kobe) to be label the Mamba. He is sure afraid of snakes in his HD video.

kobemamba.jpg

SLAM issue where he labeled himself"Black Mamba".

I want these Shoes bad....

I balled in mine today and my white laces got dirty. So I got home, switch laces (wish I had red ones though) but found these.

Let me know what you guys think.
8weiyc.jpg

Originally Posted by aailog23

I cool with just the tribal print HDs. For someone (Kobe) to be label the Mamba. He is sure afraid of snakes in his HD video.
SLAM issue where he labeled himself "Black Mamba".

if you read the article in that slam issue he was scared as %+@$ during that photo shoot.

What's the article say in regards to the snake and the photo shoot? Obviously, I highly doubt it's a genuine Black Mamba but nice shot nonetheless.

I agree Lithuania and Aussie are awesome, in fact Aussie is my favorite I even snagged a matching track jacket and t shirt to go with it. But SPAIN is awesomeas well! You can't leave ESPANA and Gasol out.

Originally Posted by iceman9mc

Alright I Finally was able to upload my pictures from the weekend, here are a couple, let me know if you want some more detailed looks...

nice hd's there.. hope those hd country pe's will release here in pi
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

^ i tried to put some black laces on the Germanys...but the black laces i have are all too short
Different stye laces but you get the idea. Very underrated colorway in my opinion.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Got my UWR hyperdunks today. Paid 30 bucks for them. Used the F and F discount and gift cards.I'll post pics later.

How is everyone not located in PI getting the Mamba HDs?

What? You used the F&F on them? So they're at Footlocker?

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Originally Posted by tupac003

I thought these weren't dropping until the 8th?
Bad news they were only released at NTNY and HOH and from what im hearing they arent being re-released
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn...

Originally Posted by aailog23

kobemamba.jpg

SLAM issue where he labeled himself "Black Mamba".

I want that magazine and the shoes.
laugh.gif

i am behind about 11 HD's if you include kobe pe's and mcflys

geeze this is harder than i thought- people please buy my J's and Dunks

Back
Top Bottom