Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Kid LeBron wrote:
Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ yea confirmed - NDC will prollly NOT get the special bag and box - Nike Rep

the rep was like - i dont see anywhere in the (description) that it comes with a special bag or box - so you never know

That's wouldn't be a good look. Deal breaker in fact.

Really? I mean, it's just a box. And bag. The outlined swoosh would be the bigger deal breaker for me. I like that red outline!

Regarding NDC orders, I posted a couple pages back about what the rep on the phone had told me. Just be patient, they should be shipping out soon. You cansearch for the post or call yourself.

Originally Posted by maldonado

Originally Posted by tupac003

I just want to make sure I read this right...

The Spain hyperdunks will drop again on the 8th on NDC and eastbay? Or am I getting this wrong? Thanks.
the UWR HD's will drop on 8/8/08 on NDC and Eastbay. Nothing's been confirmed on the Spains yet unfortunately.

Thanks....Damn.

Rock says more are coming but people are saying the counrty HD's are limited to 75 pairs. Of course I believe rock but damn its still worries me.

read thru 4 pgs on this and still have no idea when/where they released.
was it asia exclusive? any shot at these releasin on the westcoast or we straight outta luck

a lot of people keep asking how these fit, i just got mine and i wear a size 12 in kobe's, trainers, dunks etc.... and for me a size 12 in the hyperdunkfits perfectly so hope that helps
WOW THESE REALLY DO FEEEL REDICULOUSLY LEIGHT and COMFORTABLE WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
i need more hyperdunks

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

read thru 4 pgs on this and still have no idea when/where they released.
was it asia exclusive? any shot at these releasin on the westcoast or we straight outta luck

They released here in the Philippines on July 19.

I guess it depends on the individual. I normally wear a sz 10 and I had to jump up to a 10.5 in the hyperdunks.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Kid LeBron wrote:

^ yea confirmed - [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NDC will prollly NOT get the special bag and box - Nike Rep[/color]

the rep was like - i dont see anywhere in the (description) that it comes with a special bag or box - so you never know

Really? I mean, it's just a box. And bag. The outlined swoosh would be the bigger deal breaker for me. I like that red outline!

yezzir

Some people were talking about there being a lot of room in the toe area, you could try those forcefield things, they might help your creases and fill in thetoe area a little. boom. 2 birds, one bullet.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Some people were talking about there being a lot of room in the toe area, you could try those forcefield things, they might help your creases and fill in the toe area a little. boom. 2 birds, one bullet.

these were a good investment for $10

protector.jpg

http://www.itsaboutfresh.com/index....id=181&zenid=346a5f12fd04e62799cfedc3e9147826

hey image i got a question...i was reading thru that site and there's two kind: protector and universal...i think the one pictured above is protectorand i heard its the stiffer one which might not be good since i plan on balling in them...have u tried balling in either type? im prolly gonna get theuniversals because i just want to fill up the toebox and ball in them.. i could care less about creasing

Eh, those are good if your gonna walk with them and dont want em to crease.

I use my hyperdunks to ball in, so I dont really care about creases.

Originally Posted by aka Quicks

Some people were talking about there being a lot of room in the toe area, you could try those forcefield things, they might help your creases and fill in the toe area a little. boom. 2 birds, one bullet.

http://www.itsaboutfresh.com/index....id=181&zenid=346a5f12fd04e62799cfedc3e9147826

hey image i got a question...i was reading thru that site and there's two kind: protector and universal...i think the one pictured above is protector and i heard its the stiffer one which might not be good since i plan on balling in them...have u tried balling in either type? im prolly gonna get the universals because i just want to fill up the toebox and ball in them.. i could care less about creasing

i don't suggest you buy them if you ball in them. they will hurt your feet. i would just double-up on your socks.

hey if anyone in nyc, ill hook ya up with a cheaper usa pm me.

edit: i can only get the GR, not the PEs, mamba, UWR, none of that just the GR.

Originally Posted by aka Quicks

hey image i got a question...i was reading thru that site and there's two kind: protector and universal...i think the one pictured above is protector and i heard its the stiffer one which might not be good since i plan on balling in them...have u tried balling in either type? im prolly gonna get the universals because i just want to fill up the toebox and ball in them.. i could care less about creasing

i don't suggest you buy them if you ball in them. they will hurt your feet. i would just double-up on your socks.
anybody know of a product u can just put in the toebox so that it fills it up a little bit but comfortable enough that you can ball in them? lol

Kid LeBron wrote:

^ yea confirmed - [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NDC will prollly NOT get the special bag and box - Nike Rep[/color]

Regarding NDC orders, I posted a couple pages back about what the rep on the phone had told me. Just be patient, they should be shipping out soon. You can search for the post or call yourself.

For me, yes. I realize you can't wear the bag or box but the presentation is awesome.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

they also will have

Soldiers (again) -$150
Olympians - $135
AF25 low - $100
Wades -$???

What?!
frown.gif

Be glad that Nike is actually giving yall a chance to cop the UWR via NDC and eastbay.
eyes.gif
The box and bag is probably HOH exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom