Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

My shoe-planet order was said to be out of stock, so
ohwell.gif

ANY1 KNOW ANY OTHER WEBSITES THAT HAVE THESE FOR SALE??........BOUT TO GO IN ON EBAY BUT I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE B4 I DID......AND ITS A 100% FACT THAT WEWOUNT BE SEEING THESE HERE IN THE US???...THANKS

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

ANY1 KNOW ANY OTHER WEBSITES THAT HAVE THESE FOR SALE??........BOUT TO GO IN ON EBAY BUT I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE B4 I DID......AND ITS A 100% FACT THAT WE WOUNT BE SEEING THESE HERE IN THE US???...THANKS

No it's not. DON'T BUY FROM RESELLERS. Be patient since the US will most likely get them. Worse case, the ebay prices will drop anyways.

^^^KOBEHEAD YOU REALLY THINK THERE MIGHT BE A CHANCE WE LL SEE THE MAMBAS HERE IN THE US??? EVEN THOUGHT WERE GETTING THE UWR EDITION RELEASE......I WASTHINKIN BOUT WAITIN BUT I THOUGHT THE PRICE WOULD GO UP RATHER THAN DOWN.......SINCE I GOT SHUT DOWN WITH MY SHOE-PLANET ORDER I WAS READY TO SAY F IT AND GOIN.....THANKS

Originally Posted by IGotSOLE

Haha dang that sucks for all the people who got their Mamba orders on shoe-planet canceled. I was bugging out cause I wanted to get them, but they had already run out, guess it's okay now that no one got them.
laugh.gif

Did the link-poster get them?

I don't think anyone got them. I smell something fishy about shoe-planet. Despite people saying that they are legit, how come no one was able topurchase them? They got everyone's CC info too and also the $175 was too good to be true.

dam man~
tht sucks! shoe-planet is obviously playing tricks on us~
never order from them no more!!!

^^ thts true 175 seems too good to be ture~
but i kno they r legit thou, they had been around for a long time~
n having all the limited kix all the time~
but thts just not rite to do business like tht~ cancelling all the orders?! thts BS!
i think they will relist em later, probably like 1 or 2 weeks later, until they think we r out of notice on them~ n they will relist with 250USD(at least) iguess~

man, i thought i got em~ thts dishonest on business~ never would wnt to buy from em no more~
rather pay 350+ on ebay, than buying from em

Originally Posted by cjb23

ordered from shoe planet a little before 8am pac time on fri
-just got my item out of stock email - in broken English of course
-figured it was too good to be true

Dam me too.
frown.gif

my credit card wasn't charged,
they better dont do anything to our personal information... otherwise...

I dont know if I can holdout any longer. Lets say we all wait and Nike pulls a Nike and doesn't release these state side. Ebay prices would go up.
sick.gif

I just want these so bad. Maybe pick up a pair on ebay now and if they release in the US then I'll try and pick up a nother pair to rock.
smile.gif

-Tony

i think everybody got the email from shoe-planet then~
nobody successfully ordered from em huh?

i think they will relist them later when they we r out of attetion from them~
they will raise the price~
well thts not the way to do business~
if some of u guys got em, it means i m too late~ i m fine w/ tht reason~
but nobody even got thru, thts bad!
i aint gonna buy from em no more~

One quick question for those who got the China edition HD,

can you guys compare whts the different between the Yi n the normal China edition HD?
they both r metallic gold right? not like the pix on eastbay as yellow?
some pix showed the normal China edition is kinda shiny red leather, but some other pictures showed tht they r just normal red~
but the Yi edition is very obvious it is shiny red leather~
i m really confused.

can someone please answer me? i m thinking which edition i should get, i prefer the shiny red leather~ if the only difference on Yi edition, is the Yi logo onthe tounge~
other than tht, the whole shoes r just same as the normal china edition...
then i think i will just get the normal China edition

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

so.....

WHO HAS ACTUALLY BALLED IN THESE?

got 'em yesterday and played for about an hour. First impressions: very very light, cushioning is good not great, the high cut gets annoying. OverallI love it just because its so light. I still prefer the feel of zoom over lunar foam, but thats ok because thats part of what makes it light and, personally,light weight is more important to me than responsive cushioning. Can't wait until the ZKIV comes out, the high cut on these feels a little restrictive andit still doesn't feel that supportive.

Oh, and they are absolutely beautiful in person (I have the USA GR).

just won a pair of the aussie hds size 9 on ebay for 150 plus 15 shipping, plus I signed up for the mastercard to get 15% cashback so not to bad for some dsaussies (which to me is the hottest color) for a total of $142.50 shipped

Originally Posted by abro311

just won a pair of the aussie hds size 9 on ebay for 150 plus 15 shipping, plus I signed up for the mastercard to get 15% cashback so not to bad for some ds aussies (which to me is the hottest color) for a total of $142.50 shipped

Hope they get re-released

i was surfing on ebay~
found this sample pair... dont kno if it has been posted... if it did, sorry about this.
4a325f1eeb4cf7a812e4135cb5fee11cb0d040c.pjpg

c7125dae3a4f47fe1c441cbe8fa345694f53251.pjpg

dcf2534ee84a372319041789535efb79d3450cf.pjpg

3552542ebd4bc77c1264ee0056cffe14a064269.pjpg

d73152e64c70164ba67b1059c846bc935d9cf9c.pjpg

78e157ed4076144b826089474d6201b22ff0479.pjpg

00425a5efa41d71e1cb43236149a5d86349e1ca.pjpg

46c256beac48678418247ca7c12b48b428a2e5c.pjpg

wht do u guys think? personally i like this colorway~ hope they will be released, i will cop fosho!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

What's the TB mean?

Anyone who's copped off Eastbay - do the Chinas have Yi on the tongue, or does it just say HyperDunk? If it says Yi, that's a deal-breaker.

EDIT: This pic is what I mean
olympichyperdunktongue.jpg

I don't want that on my gorgeous shoes!
you will not get that version from eastbay....NDC...or niketown...you'll probably only be able to get the YI version on ebay if you're in the US...other then that you won't really be able to tell it's the China version unless you know...

Nice! Thanks a lot

Originally Posted by abro311

just won a pair of the aussie hds size 9 on ebay for 150 plus 15 shipping, plus I signed up for the mastercard to get 15% cashback so not to bad for some ds aussies (which to me is the hottest color) for a total of $142.50 shipped

Congrats man...Thats great news. I am hoping for a re-release of these as much as any shoe in my recent memory. Just had great favre news, so I'mhoping to have great news on this subject

to the 80 hour myth....
I don't think we know yet. Hopefully it is not true, because that really is not a lot of time to many of us here...I guess time will tell

Back
Top Bottom