Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Just went to Champs and copped a size 9. Not sure who, but someone had the employees hold like a FSR for him
smh.gif
, but they said they found another box with 9s so I just copped a pair...

Sac heads call up Champs in Arden and see if they have your size left before the person who reserved his multiple pairs gets back lol...

Anyone trying to trade a DS 9 for a DS 9.5 hit me up lol...

I got mine taken out of my cart on Eastbay and fell asleep at 5 AM...anyone that can hook me up with a 12?

Yeah that chat room saved me...I wouldn't have gotten mine on NDC without it...Just staying up BSin with everyone

ljkasdjfl;kasjfdjaslkfd;af I've been looking and calling places all morning for this shoe in a size 10, 10.5 or 11. Just got off the phone with arden mallin Sacramento but they absolutely refuse to do phone orders. I might just give up on this wild goose chase and spend a bit more on the mambas. NT is the placefor info though... ISS has pages and pages of useless BS.

Thanks NT for the help. I'll attempt for another hour for UWR hyperdunks and then I'm done.

i'm just thinkin what the jordan XI/XII pack release is gonna be like...

might just give up on this wild goose chase and spend a bit more on the mambas

I said the same thing this morning,
to ease the pain buy some mambas lol.
I'm hoping I get my size 11
happy.gif

So i was wondering how often does NDC cancel orders. Cuz i got my pair off NDC with the confirmation email. SO i dunno i rarely by online anymore

Agreed tupac003 is the man. Even though I didn't get the shoes it's actually pretty amazing to see that shoe heads are helping other shoe heads outagain. dcoop18 I sincerely hope that the HD's that u gettin from tupac003, you're wearing not selling, cause if you're selling it's a dam*shame. NT thanks again for all the help.

i just got back from glendale...no go on the HD's there....seems as though lakewood and bev center were only footlockers around that got em

tupac003, thanks for the offer, but i guess i'm too late, again.....i missed out on both my opportunities because i fell asleep, my timing seems to be offtoday. oh well, i'm happy for everyone that got theirs.

you're a good dude for hooking people up!

Hey everyone I'm trying to help out if you live in las vegas niketown las vegas has 8.0 9.5 and 13 left but be sure to call before you go. hope this helps.

Originally Posted by AirJordan23shoes

anyone know where there is a size 12 i could get?? pm me please!

call up any local footlockers, champs, and even footactions to see if any are available. what they can do is, if you go into the store they can order youa pair if there are any size 12s left so I mean it wouldn't hurt to try...

Originally Posted by KobeFan21

Hey everyone I'm trying to help out if you live in las vegas they have 8.0 9.5 and 13 left but be sure to call before you go. hope this helps.

eek.gif
i need that 9.5 lol, someone trade for my size 9!...

I just got these in today finally..2xl, L, M, and S...I've posted em earlier but I'll show the picture again because they match up so well with theMamba laser's and the UWR's

I finally got a pair this week. I knew they were Nike's lightest basketball shoe to date, but I had no idea they would be this light. All I can say is wow.Great job Nike

I hate ndc
I was so tired at 5:30, i read on NT that it might be 8:08am pst because that would be beaverton time. Which made the most sense for me, so I slept and woke upat 8 am to find out they release around 6
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

You would think Nike would want to release more for those sneakerheads that might actually be patriotic and support USAB by copping their stuff. I guess theydon't think so.

Back
Top Bottom