Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

So can I use any discount codes on the PR's that are on eastbay? I was trying to use the 20% off but it wouldnt let me, so I just used the free shippingcode

if i order a gr hyperdunk off finishline or footlocker will they box my order or just put a plastic bag ova it like eastbay

Last time I ordered some J's off finishline they sent them double boxed. I don't know about footlocker though. Since they are basically the samecompany as eastbay, chances are one pair will come in plastic. Not sure though.

I worked at a finishline...they will always send double boxed...regular sized shoes get a box that pretty much form fits....larger shoes with the larger boxeswill get a larger box with a little spaced in it, so its double boxed but their might be some movement, otherwise the only things that get sent in bags areclothing

http://Since this is the official HD thread.... Red or white laces?

9hs6ir.jpg

24gvtrs.jpg

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by Bhupy

so what's the big hype on the UWR's for? did i miss something? and no don't tell me to look to in the thread, which happens to be about 200 pages.

they are limited and every one wants them because nike put some laser work on it.
You really think that's the only reason? I happen to enjoy living in the greatest country in the world and get really excited about USA Olympicbasketball, that's why I want them.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

So can I use any discount codes on the PR's that are on eastbay? I was trying to use the 20% off but it wouldnt let me, so I just used the free shipping code
Im going to need you to at least read that it clearly says you can't get a discount on the price of the sneaks before asking this question. LOL

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by Bhupy

so what's the big hype on the UWR's for? did i miss something? and no don't tell me to look to in the thread, which happens to be about 200 pages.

they are limited and every one wants them because nike put some laser work on it.
You really think that's the only reason? I happen to enjoy living in the greatest country in the world and get really excited about USA Olympic basketball, that's why I want them.

and a great catchy theme... UNITED WE RISE!!

Is there anyone in here that can help me get my hands on one of these shirts?

In a size M or L. Preferably in a M.

I have cash ready and the best way to reach me is on AIM. Thanks in advance!!

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

http://Since this is the official HD thread.... Red or white laces?

9hs6ir.jpg

24gvtrs.jpg

IMO: Go with black, and dont use flat ones...i took the Red ones from my russias and put em on for a while but it didnt really mesh well. Took the blackones off my Jordan 15s and slapped them on....reeeeeal nice. I also bought the Dirks for one reason: World Cup 2010...

=( ... check your order guys, i just had my order of two 10.5 on eastbay canceled... they said they oversold or something ... anybody able to help me out witha 10.5?

Originally Posted by Eshao83

=( ... check your order guys, i just had my order of two 10.5 on eastbay canceled... they said they oversold or something ... anybody able to help me out with a 10.5?

all of mine just shipped..... i got 3 lebron soldier sz. sz.10.5 x3, wades 10.5 x3, olympians 10.5 x5, and hyperdunk 10.5 x 4 and one sz. 10. I think thatall the people getting them already shipped

[h3]410FRESH said:[/h3]
all of mine just shipped..... i got 3 lebron soldier sz. sz.10.5 x3, wades 10.5 x3, olympians 10.5 x5, and hyperdunk 10.5 x 4 and one sz. 10. I think that all the people getting them already shipped

What are you seriously going to do with all of that ? We all know you gonna re-sell some anyways.

Tell me when you put up a 10.5 Hyperdunk and Soldier II on ebay.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

[h3]410FRESH said:[/h3]
all of mine just shipped..... i got 3 lebron soldier sz. sz.10.5 x3, wades 10.5 x3, olympians 10.5 x5, and hyperdunk 10.5 x 4 and one sz. 10. I think that all the people getting them already shipped

What are you seriously going to do with all of that ? We all know you gonna re-sell some anyways.

Tell me when you put up a 10.5 Hyperdunk and Soldier II on ebay.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

ha good one but none of mine are for sale....... its for my collection, why dont you go to osneaker.com and cop the lebrons for $200 and Hyperdunks for$250
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i dont resell so that stinks for you!
smile.gif

does anyone know a good place to get shoes in Tokyo, Kyoto or Osaka [Japan] - im going on a business trip for 3 weeks and want to grab all the asia releases,but have no clue where to start looking.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

^ i think everyone's just jealous because you bought 3 pairs of wades...

roll.gif
roll.gif
nobody gives converse or wade enough credit, i love his shoes and they are one ofmy favorites, ppl just hate on converse

i didn't get a shipment confirmation yet, but when i checked my bank online eastbay deducted the amount already and i checked the eastbay 800 # and mystatus is shipped. Guess I just wait til monday

Back
Top Bottom