Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

nqu6hj.jpg

happy.gif
I hate these teases, you better post pics off all of them soon.
laugh.gif
Black/Red colorway furethest to the left.
nerd.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong (left to right) : All-American, ????, Laker Away, ????, Black Mamba, Rice,UWR, Laker Home, McFly, ????, Syracuse.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

nqu6hj.jpg

happy.gif
I hate these teases, you better post pics off all of them soon.
laugh.gif
Black/Red colorway furethest to the left.
nerd.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong (left to right) : All-American, USA GR, Laker Away, Australia, Black Mamba, Rice,UWR, Laker Home, McFly, ????, Syracuse.
If the furthest left is All-American, then I guess I have no chance of getting them.
grin.gif

And thats not McFly, cause the back is White with Blue.

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

DAMN!!!...GOT THE UWR IN FROM NDC TODAY!!!...I AM MAD!!!...I WISH I GOT 2 PAIRS...ONE TO ACTUALLY WEAR AND THE OTHER TO KEEP JUST TO HAVE...THEY ARE JUST THAT NICE...I AM NOT THE TYPE TO STOCK SHOES EITHER I WEAR EVERYTHING BUT THIS ONE....YOU HAVE TO SEE IT UP CLOSE TO KNOW WHAT I MEAN...HOPE EVERYONE GETS THEIR SHIPMENT SOON...on that note...if anyone has a size 8 they are trying to get rid of please let me know!!!...thanks in advance

I should have gotten express shipping.....

Damn.

Nike could come out with EVERY Sponsored School HD and it would sell out at the HoH....

But at what numbers will they release to maximize revenue? Some may be worried of being stuck with product but it wont happen with these.

Finally got my shippin confirmation for my Dark Obsidian/University Blue joints only paid 88 shipped well i hadda order a pair of socks to get a percentageoff..

This joints are underrated..well obviously not cause it took me over a month to find 'em again..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Finally got my shippin confirmation for my Dark Obsidian/University Blue joints only paid 88 shipped well i hadda order a pair of socks to get a percentage off..

This joints are underrated..well obviously not cause it took me over a month to find 'em again..

I love my pair. Im not suprised it sold out fast., the colorway is
pimp.gif

PrimeSole,

Does it look a real light black or does it look navy in person? cause the pics are deceiving..

^ Yeah it looks like black, maybe lighter than the black-outs though, but I cant compare since i dont have that pair.

You cant really tell its "Dark Obsidian"
laugh.gif

If you ask anyone who looks at it, they'll say black.

I saw them at a footlocker and I couldnt tell they werent black. They sure dont look navy at all, but it might be different in the sunlight.

Okay cool..can't wait to see 'em when my pair comes in..

I needa order my olympic Hyperdunks too..good thing footlocker has a sku for it in there new catalog called Sneaker Finder

If anyone needs the sku for the olympic Hyperdunks it is:

41-04987-4-04 _____ the blank is ur size so if your a 9.5 it is 095 if your a 10 it is 100 etc...

damn, i was so excited to see the UWRs size 12 available on eastbay just now. so i signed in through live.com to get the 36% off, and then it says its soldout
frown.gif

Wait, when did the obsidian/uni blue sell out on NDC? I just checked this weekend and they had most sizes.

If school colors go to HOH, and not to the actual school cities I'm going to be mad. At least I'd have a chance at the Longhorns.

^ There's only size 18 on NDC, well thats what I only see right now.

I bought mine off eBay, 140 shipped. Hyperdunk's here in Canada is 150+tax, and they dont even have that colorway here.

I was told, that Hyperdunks will be restocked to keep filling order via Eastbay and other Retailers, but I am not sure if this means NDC too. I would assumeso, but the fact that Nike who Produces the shoe, cant keep it in stock doesn't speak so well to if they plan on giving alotments to their retailers ormaking the money as well for themselves.

This also begs the question. Will they only restock General Release product or Energy Releases as well?

My friend called me that works at Eastbay and said they will not get anymore UWR hyperdunks and they only have 10 pairs left for ppl who havent recieved themyet but most of them will ship today so if your waiting on your order you will know if you will get them tomorrow... mine just shipped but i already got thelebrons, wade, and, my olympias....... i was wondering why my hyperdunks werent in there but i will get them in 4 days

has anyone who ordered regular shipping on NDC received a shipping confirmation yet? Or have you been charged yet?

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

My friend called me that works at Eastbay and said they will not get anymore UWR hyperdunks and they only have 10 pairs left for ppl who havent recieved them yet but most of them will ship today so if your waiting on your order you will know if you will get them tomorrow... mine just shipped but i already got the lebrons, wade, and, my olympias....... i was wondering why my hyperdunks werent in there but i will get them in 4 days

Pics ?
nerd.gif
Did Wades come with a bag too ?

Back
Top Bottom