Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Bad news for me and for all the people will try and stock locate the UWR hyperdunks..footlocker as a corporation is out of them..my order got cancelled so nowi gotta go get my money back..i knew it was too good to b true
frown.gif

sorry to hear that, but look at it this way 6 months from now youll prolly get you hands on somethin' else. the shoe game at least at the level most of usseem to be at is one where its hit or miss.

no one stays down for too long. i want those supreme kobe's hopefully i can get my hands on them saturday, if not well i tried. there are going to be atleast 50+ colorways that the GPublic will be able to grab. get a shoe if you like it not cuz its limited. although the UWH is nice, i already got the GR USA... it seemed redundant to get my hands on that pair.

That's why i wanted the United We Rise colorway..cause it was fire..those and the dark obsidian joints..those were my favorites..and i finally got the darkobsidians and i waited up all night for the UWR's and fell asleep right before they showed up NDC..so i was like aight guess i gotta look forward to mynext purchase

Then when someone told me they stock located it..i got all excited again
laugh.gif
but oh well better things are to b copped in the future like you said..

dmxgod...thanks for trying to help. don't worry we'll get them soon.

the shoe was too boring for me so i wanted to add a little more color by adding the red laces and customizing thetongue.

i was thinking of painting the part where the two upper lace loops are silver...but wasn't sure. i'm either painting it silver or navy blue.

some minor adjustments...what do you guys think?

Updated Pics (2nd shoe finished)

^^good stuff jeremy..

Did you use a fine tip sharpie on the nike swoosh on the other size of the shoe on the toebox area?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^good stuff jeremy..

Did you use a fine tip sharpie on the nike swoosh on the other size of the shoe on the toebox area?

thanks, there's actually a #10 instead of the swoosh. it's the kobe p.e. that released in canada and asia.

the tongue was done using angelus leather paint.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^good stuff jeremy..

thanks, there's actually a #10 instead of the swoosh. it's the kobe p.e. that released in canada and asia.

the tongue was done using angelus leather paint.
Geez your brave, must have a steady hand...Could fill in the dots on the toe box, might look alright.
I agree though nike could of had a winner with this shoe if it put a little more color in something like red flywire instead of like 6 strands on the medialheel. and a red border on the swoosh, etc. Good job though.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

^ I would love that pair even more if the Swoosh was outlined in red. You gonna try that too ?

thanks. outlining the swoosh is pretty much impossible to do because the paint will not stick on the flywire material. it would crack instantly if i tookone step.

Jeremy, that sneaker looks so much better with just the red laces...I like what you've done!....if I had a steady hand I might give that sharpie a shot onsome GR's but I'd prolly just make a mess..haha did you get at UWR HD's??

aNYth1ng: From the pics on marqueesole.com, it looks like the yellow on the kobe away HD is, indeed, closer to the official "canyon gold" than thetraditional "varsity maize" we (the general public) usually see. Can you confirm?

Originally Posted by iceman9mc

Jeremy, that sneaker looks so much better with just the red laces...I like what you've done!....if I had a steady hand I might give that sharpie a shot on some GR's but I'd prolly just make a mess..haha did you get at UWR HD's??
thanks matt. nah i missed out on uwr's. i waited all night while i was working and the minute i leave home they release online.
frown.gif

on my customs...it took me over an hour to do just the tongue. it took a lot of patience and precision. now i gotta finish the other shoe...ehhhh

^ I would love that pair even more if the Swoosh was outlined in red. You gonna try that too ?

thanks. outlining the swoosh is pretty much impossible to do because the paint will not stick on the flywire material. it would crack instantly if i took one step.

Did you tape around it so you wouldnt get paint on anything else ?

I don't want to take this thread in the wrong direction, but where are the UWR Olympia(n)s ?

Am I that late?

thanks. outlining the swoosh is pretty much impossible to do because the paint will not stick on the flywire material. it would crack instantly if i took one step.

no i just free handed it. haha...

no i just free handed it. haha...
Damn, you a brave man.
laugh.gif

But im not really sure if I want to paint the backround blue, i might just leave it white. Did you just use red ? Or is there a diffrent kind of color youused.

Originally Posted by oXo yzarc oXo

why are you all ridin him (410) so hard cuz he got some sneakers ... pieces of leather, thread, and rubber ... gotta keep that in mind sometimes.

Thats not the reason!!

he lied and tryed to play big man on campus.
no pics ======= no game

thanks oXo

Originally Posted by AJ27526

I don't want to take this thread in the wrong direction, but where are the UWR Olympia(n)s ?

Am I that late?

they were there wit everything else and now gone on NDC at laest

Thought I'd add another pic of the China's as if we haven't already seen them on here a Million Times.

I love them and that's all that matters but you got to see my ladys face when I'm headed out the door to the gym with these on. PRICELESS!!!

She calls them my Ruby Red Slippers!!!
ohwell.gif

img2071lx0.jpg

Originally Posted by ILHE1S

Thought I'd add another pic of the China's as if we haven't already seen them on here a Million Times.

I love them and that's all that matters but you got to see my ladys face when I'm headed out the door to the gym with these on. PRICELESS!!!

She calls them my Ruby Red Slippers!!!
ohwell.gif

more pics lol. where'd you get the black laces?...

Back
Top Bottom