Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Look for Olympic Gold Medal Hyperdunks as well Folks....
eek.gif
i like those STAT 2s. im assuming i'll like those goldmedal ones too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ceehjayem

Shoot...what time did NDC sell out of the UWR? I just checked and all they have is a 14.

sup ceehjayem..they dropped @ 430am our time.

don't worry bro your'e not alone on this one.

I don't really like them but I saw them up earlier, and I was going to pick up a couple pairs for re-sell, but my conscience got a hold of me and Ididn't get any pairs.

On another note, there are these comet red Hyperdunks on kix-files, anyone care to shed a little light on the availability of these in America?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I think we have to look for a gold medal first! USAB better step it up against Greece tomorrow.

So Rock, do you think we'll see another "restock" of UWR's? Is there any legitimacy to my theory about the flash site not having them onrelease day (posted a page back)? I don't know if you know that kinda stuff, but you seem to be pretty knowledgeable... Thanks.

Congrats to all of you insomniacs who got some lol
smile.gif

Very glad to see some of us who missed out on release morning got some.

Still wanting Mambas, and waiting on Lakers colorways.

Rock- I agree with what you're saying man, and thanks for always having postitive insight on these things man, knowledge always appreciated.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by ILHE1S

Thought I'd add another pic of the China's as if we haven't already seen them on here a Million Times.

I love them and that's all that matters but you got to see my ladys face when I'm headed out the door to the gym with these on. PRICELESS!!!

She calls them my Ruby Red Slippers!!!
ohwell.gif

more pics lol. where'd you get the black laces?...

I got them at Finishline! they are 54" and they work great! Heard some guys a few pages back complaining that they weren't long enough!
eyes.gif

I wear a 12 so you must have a 13/14 for them not to work!

Originally Posted by hugebird

I don't really like them but I saw them up earlier, and I was going to pick up a couple pairs for [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]re-sell[/color], but my conscience got a hold of me and I didn't get any pairs.

On another note, there are these comet red Hyperdunks on kix-files, anyone care to shed a little light on the availability of these in America?

Don't give this guy any info.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Shoot...what time did NDC sell out of the UWR? I just checked and all they have is a 14.

Damn...that sucks. I need a 12. Hope you get yours soon bro.

damn....
frown.gif
.... have the day off so decided to catch up onsome sleep, would've been up at 6 if i had to work and might have had a chancce to get a pair for 20% off....

i'll work on a gold medal game pair later........

Thought I'd add another pic of the China's as if we haven't already seen them on here a Million Times.

I love them and that's all that matters but you got to see my ladys face when I'm headed out the door to the gym with these on. PRICELESS!!!

ohwell.gif

img2071lx0.jpg

Gotta get you some Red NBA Socks to go with those Champ... Or Jordan Socks.. they are Mad Comfy..
there is a full size run of the UWR on NDC as of 6:00am Central.
wink.gif

Nice heads up Rock, but where can I cop red NBA socks? These were the best socks NT "Denver" had. They are the dri fit! To be honest they areactaully the nicest socks I've owned.

i'll be looking out on your size if i come across any pairs.

i'll be looking out on your size if i come across any pairs.

so mad i missed this one too - missed 40% off it as well - AGHH i fyall see a 11.... i got u guys coverd for a 10 and 12 too

Seriously.

If Nike were smart.. they would keep posting incremental Quantities on NDC until the rush of orders ended. Hell allow backorders like Eastbay. This way you are stuck with LESS inventory going on Clearance and even LESS going to Outlets from RTVs...

This could go for MANY releases of products like this that are SOMEWHAT limited.. but not really.

I was told ALL Gold like the Amare Toe piece on the STATs....but could be either limited or just a dream.... We shall see..

BP???

frown.gif
dont toy with my emotions

Man, I just happened to check Swoosh while at work & saw the restock...I wear a 13 so I copped the 14.

For 150.00 I would have passed especially since I have the Germany & US colorway, but for 90.00 I said wth?

For all of you that were able to cop on the restock, congrats. This def. pisses off some of the resellers.

s o l e c o l l e c t or. com has an article about wade's uwr shoe. It said the shoe had a release of 2008 pairs. Has anybody else heard that this is thesame number produced for the UWR HD's?

ohwell.gif

Gotta get you some Red NBA Socks to go with those Champ... Or Jordan Socks.. they are Mad Comfy..
there is a full size run of the UWR on NDC as of 6:00am Central.
wink.gif

Nice heads up Rock, but where can I cop red NBA socks? These were the best socks NT "Denver" had. They are the dri fit! To be honest they are actaully the nicest socks I've owned.

Try Finishline.> They Always seem to have a nice array of socks. And you are right.. can't go wrong with the Dri Fit...

Back
Top Bottom