Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

so i was just talking to an eastbay csr a second ago to cancel some kobe tees i had on backorder and i inquired about the uwr hyperdunks in a 10 or possibly a9.5. i gave her the product # and to my surprise the 9.5 was back in stock! this was THE only size restocked from a canceled order. i got my order confirmationalready for next day air! next hurdle is to receive my shipment confirmation. this will be a big sigh of relief if this falls through after all the bad lucki've had trying to get a pair. what are the odds?!

Originally Posted by nikes06

Originally Posted by HMack007

^^^^ Anyone send you a pair of those "Variants" yet?! hahaha
I am wondering this too. If i was around the area, i would def cop a few pairs and mail em to BP.

BP does work.

Keep it up.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

so i was just talking to an eastbay csr a second ago to cancel some kobe tees i had on backorder and i inquired about the uwr hyperdunks in a 10 or possibly a 9.5. i gave her the product # and to my surprise the 9.5 was back in stock! this was THE only size restocked from a canceled order. i got my order confirmation already for next day air! next hurdle is to receive my shipment confirmation. this will be a big sigh of relief if this falls through after all the bad luck i've had trying to get a pair. what are the odds?!

hope you get the shoes image619.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan25

so i was just talking to an eastbay csr a second ago to cancel some kobe tees i had on backorder and i inquired about the uwr hyperdunks in a 10 or possibly a 9.5. i gave her the product # and to my surprise the 9.5 was back in stock! this was THE only size restocked from a canceled order. i got my order confirmation already for next day air! next hurdle is to receive my shipment confirmation. this will be a big sigh of relief if this falls through after all the bad luck i've had trying to get a pair. what are the odds?!

hope you get the shoes image619.
same here. but nothing is official until i get that 2nd confirmation.

Good luck homie. Hope it works out.

Spot on Young Lad.. Spot On...... They are watching....

Hmack.. I share my allegiance with the Aggies and Terps...

One gave me a Free Ride.. I just got off early.. lol

Went from College Station to College Park...

Hey rock they posted all the other TB colors up on Nike.com however they are not yet available for sale. If you click on the hyperdunks 13 colors will come upand you can scroll through them all. No idea when they will be up for sale but at the rate these are selling I can assume its soon (might not be till 9/1)

Point being: the Orange "syracuse" ones are listed up there among the colors that will release on NDC. I know its been 150 pages but I know you wereon the look out for those, and many others were sweat'n em and hoping they were going to be easy.

I assume they will pump out restocks of TB colors well into november like they have with previous TB releases.

Originally Posted by ucjb2

Hey rock they posted all the other TB colors up on Nike.com however they are not yet available for sale. If you click on the hyperdunks 13 colors will come up and you can scroll through them all. No idea when they will be up for sale but at the rate these are selling I can assume its soon (might not be till 9/1)

Point being: the Orange "syracuse" ones are listed up there among the colors that will release on NDC. I know its been 150 pages but I know you were on the look out for those, and many others were sweat'n em and hoping they were going to be easy.

I assume they will pump out restocks of TB colors well into november like they have with previous TB releases.

Thanks for looking out on that update my man... Ironically enough.. I JUST got some Cuse HDs in the mail and saw them late last night... again..
eek.gif
... EL... You will pee in your pants with these.. I wish they had Patent.. buteven without...

They are nice... Thanks SinP... Autobots Roll OUT!!!!!
smokin.gif
If your inthe DC area.. be on the look out for a dude dressed like Sorbet.... that would be ME!!!
laugh.gif
..As a matter of fact.. these remind me of those Creame Cicles kids used to eatfrom the Ice Cream man.. what were they called?

These are just as tastey...

Nice one mang. Good things happen to good people! Congrats!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Hey rock they posted all the other TB colors up on Nike.com however they are not yet available for sale. If you click on the hyperdunks 13 colors will come up and you can scroll through them all. No idea when they will be up for sale but at the rate these are selling I can assume its soon (might not be till 9/1)

Point being: the Orange "syracuse" ones are listed up there among the colors that will release on NDC. I know its been 150 pages but I know you were on the look out for those, and many others were sweat'n em and hoping they were going to be easy.

Thanks for looking out on that update my man... Ironically enough.. I JUST got some Cuse HDs in the mail and saw them late last night... again..
eek.gif
... EL... You will pee in your pants with these.. I wish they had Patent.. but even without...

They are nice... Thanks SinP... Autobots Roll OUT!!!!!
smokin.gif
If your in the DC area.. be on the look out for a dude dressed like Sorbet.... that would be ME!!!
laugh.gif
..As a matter of fact.. these remind me of those Creame Cicles kids used to eat from the Ice Cream man.. what were they called?

These are just as tastey...

I remeber those Ice Cream's by two names: Dream Cicle and Orange Cicle!
grin.gif

Glad you got ur pair finally IMAGE..me and you made out pretty good so far..my NDC order still says in progress but i chose ground shippin..but ground shippinonly took two days to ship to my house when i got my dark obsidian joints..this past week..

eek.gif
you just made my day, i will be checking ndc everyday. i need thoseoranges
pimp.gif

UWR restock order: In Progress

Credit Card charge: Pending

Who knows. Has anybody actually called Nike to find out why their order was cancelled?

Back
Top Bottom