Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

WOW! As to my understanding, promo-shoes.com is trading their CDP III's for UWR Hyperdunks, sizes 10 and above!! Go check it out! Correct me if I'm wrong

laugh.gif
you trying to create a buzz for them? maybe for some OG IIIs, but the CDP IIIs are hardly worth the money IMO, not a good trade...

for real?? i think its a fair deal..

just my opinion..

I wore my Germany pair yesterday for the first time and it felt kind of tight. I got my true size. Did anyone go up a half size when purchasing these?

I hope the Lakers Home & Away arent as limited as the UWR.
But if Nike were really smart they would make these a GR, to make even more money.
Cause the only people gonna make more money off this, are those re-sellers.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

WOW! As to my understanding, promo-shoes.com is trading their CDP III's for UWR Hyperdunks, sizes 10 and above!! Go check it out! Correct me if I'm wrong

laugh.gif
you trying to create a buzz for them? maybe for some OG IIIs, but the CDP IIIs are hardly worth the money IMO, not a good trade...
I just saw it in their website, that's all......maybe others are interested

how do these run in size in comparison to the huarache 2k4?

i wear a 10.5 in the 2k4, and im not sure what to order in the hyperdunks

i just wanna get these and start playing in them, im siked

Man i just put my HYPERDUNKS on for the 1st time to wear them... All i can say is wow these shoes are incredible ... I was rolling with my KOBE 3's butthese take things to a whole new level ... Way to go NIKE on these ... bout time the best player sign to NIKE got the Best shoes made .. YA dig ....

I wore my Germany pair yesterday for the first time and it felt kind of tight. I got my true size. Did anyone go up a half size when purchasing these?

I did for the same reason you just mentioned. I got the all black ones in a 11.5 and they felt tight so I copped a 12 in the gr USA and they felt just right. I don't know if its cause I have flat feet or what but they definitely felt tight in the 11.5.

Honestly i balled in the Wade UWR and the Hyperdunk UWR and i think the Wades were better. They were more comfortable and felt lighter. I like the wades toball in better then the HDs even though the HDs look better

BP

Can I get a Terps colorway. White, Red, Black with some gold?

I'll dream since we are signed with f'ing under armour now...........

I hope its not the ones from ISS Prime sole....
I hope its the ones with the purple outsole on the top of the page!!!!!

Originally Posted by 86 NT

It'll be the one with purple outsole like the pics from marqueesole.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by 86 NT

It'll be the one with purple outsole like the pics from marqueesole.
Thats great news!! How different is it really from the PE promo? The white looks like "off-white". But they look the same basically? Otherthan the white vs. purple liner?

I assume the black HDs on marqueesole are releasing as well? I hope its not HOH release!!!!
I wonder who bought the Mcdonalds off of Marquee sole? HOpefully hell post pics whoever it is.

^ The way I see it, you do have all the Kobe Olympic HD's. UWR is not only Kobe's, its for the whole team/country.

Back
Top Bottom