Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

i went to my local Footlocker today and they had no idea what i was talking about when asking for the black/red Hyperdunk.

does anyone have any SKU's or anything for these shoes so i can have them locate some for me?

324829 - 101
324829 - 401
324829 - 603

hopefully we can find out what they are

They are TBs.
-101 White-Metallic Silver- Black

I don't know about the other two.

try to decode these with Nike's color code, 6 is for red series, 4 is for blue series
and the first digit describes the base color. so my guess:
401 could be a blue(royal or navy blue...) based HD with black outsole, white swoosh
603 could be a red(red, crimson, maroon ...) based HD with black outsole, white swoosh

just a rough guess, ha...
nerd.gif

i dont like straight black/red shoes, with an exeption of a few. throw some white in the mix though and you often have a winner...

a few black/reds....w/ a touch of white.

Wow those 3 are pretty nice.

The other black/red is bland. Looks like the all black. Feels like Nike had leftover blacks or something.

Next set of TB colorways--------> meeehhhh

Perhaps a home Orange version to tickle the Fancy??

BP...?

Originally Posted by BP the owner

i dont like straight black/red shoes, with an exeption of a few. throw some white in the mix though and you often have a winner...

a few black/reds....w/ a touch of white.
Anyone think its possible to do this with the Sharpie Paints ? If it is, I might think of doing this to the blackouts
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

If there was a purple CW, or if there was a little bit of white, those would be perfect!

Cool enough for me to buy as is, though

i will for sure grab a pair of these. nice contrasts going on.

still hoping this colorway drops. hopefully it's dropping with the new tb's.

nike_hyperdunk_white_forestgreen.jpg

moz-screenshot.jpg

such a great colorway
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom