Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
so if i had chance to double cop thoses and pass,that is a big error?

im not big reseller,  dont mind sometimes but love help other too so they can help me back for future cop fwiw

Wait these is the first time y'all touching a kd6 after they been out a year?????
eek.gif
SHHH! They get heated when you say that.

Lol all you got was two pairs in one day? And you had to pay an employee extra for one of em? You must be salty I got 6 more pairs yesterday all for retail and a pair of Aunt Pearls for $135. You're such a salty loser NikeNino.

Last edited:
For those who have ordered from champs in the past when does it usually arrive by trying to see if i will have them in time.

Lol all you got was two pairs in one day? And you had to pay an employee extra for one of em? You must be salty I got 6 more pairs yesterday all for retail and a pair of Aunt Pearls for $135. You're such a salty loser NikeNino.
Negative, the employee ended up having to give the 12 in WTKD to a manager at another store so I got my $40 back plus I ended up winning a Nike Rsvp, so that's WTKD for retail with a $25 gift card and a $5 gift card, and traded my carmines for Aunt Pearls plus $15...No salt my way, I ate...

i get mine on thursday or friday.
San Francisco here.

Ok than I should have them before I leave town.

But I just realized I payed for shipping like an idiot forgot to put in the free shipping code :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Did anyone grab these from Eastbay? 

They were on back order. I'm praying they won't be cancelled. 

Back
Top Bottom