Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Man loving that tongue and swoosh! Aha got my pair last week from euro release and 2 more pairs (1 from citygear and 1 from eastbay)! All those waiting for their pairs get ready aha!
Does the Illusion emblem on the tongue GITD???

my friend ,who have no clue at all bout shoes,just bought my WTKD for retail+25$ vig

he's super happy ,i think a created a monster

my friend ,who have no clue at all bout shoes,just bought my WTKD for retail+25$ vig

he's super happy ,i think a created a monster
LOL thats how my brother is.

Said my Hobby was stupid. but this year he ended up getting LeBron 11 Miami Night and Gamma Blue, Kobe 8 Grafftii and And a Kobe 8 iD

nthat.gif

If you're signed up for fedex notifications, and got a pair from City Gear, that "shipping confirmation" should be coming shortly. Just got mine.

Man loving that tongue and swoosh! Aha got my pair last week from euro release and 2 more pairs (1 from citygear and 1 from eastbay)! All those waiting for their pairs get ready aha!
idk how y'all got thru on city gear. got em in my cart then never saw the site again. kept getting errors

Which CW? We have seen the blue pair and now the grey pair too. I like both of em, but I wasn't expecting a release to the public. Hopefully Europe or the US gets some pairs if they are releasing. I'd like to get both, but the blue pair for sure.
:rofl: :rofl:

Got to talk to someone at KicksUSA last night and the small Aunt Pearl restock they had yesterday morning around 5am CDT was legit and my pair will be packaged up Monday. I'm glad they didn't think to exclude them from the promotion they had going on, $135 tax free and free shipping, can't beat that for a backup pair a few months after RD.

the blue one, all the KD VI elite fragment will be release to public

I struck out on the WTKD's this weekend but at least I was able to get the 11 lows for me and my kids. They were very happy so that made missing out on the Kds not so bad and maybe I'll get lucky one of these days and find a pair close to retail but Congrats to all who were able to grab them

View media item 1028082

City gear I had the early link so that made everything a lot faster and yes the tongue does glow in the dark aha. I'll take some more pics later today or tomorrow maybe aha

Man I hope those fragment elites actually do see the light of day, i know the tan pair was hated on but I kind of dig it, but would kill for the blue pair.

And an RSVP service said NikeNino paid $125 for an RSVP spot from them. Sorry liar

You didn't eat anything. You still paid resell for Aunt pearls and could only get two measley WTKD's. What a loser.
View media item 1028140 its not cool to lie on NT bro [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]. Never in my life have i paid an RSVP service, yea im the dummy that traded my carmines for some AP's and $15[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji].... So this weekend i only spent $135 for 2 pairs of shoes
vutk1.gif

Last edited:
The joy you got from making your kids happy will outweigh the KD's you could have potentially had. Good on you.

Thanks and yes it was definitely worth it especially when we went to me parents today all wearing the same shoes they were so excited to show everyone that we all had the same new Jordans on.

For champs. I got 2day shipping, is there anyway to change it? I only wanted to two day shipping so id get by this Wednesday.

Two dudes talking over a personal matter that no one even cares about. Why don't yall two go handle this like men

Back
Top Bottom