Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Anyone else get hit with that backorder email from eastbay?
eyes.gif
Yep. Although I seem to think it's pretty standard procedure when products are on back order. I guess we'll find out on the 16th.

Glad it's not just me lol. Just got my backordered email from champs. Another member on here yesterday mentioned to me that it stated they were backordered on the actual product page, so hopefully this is just a standard email and they'll get their shipment in on monday.

everybody in here sweating over confirmation emails and i'm sitting here waiting for a chance at retail like .... maybe one day 
tired.gif

good ol NDC. they should NEVER have a backorder.
waiting for the wtkd and cigars.
got people bugging me for them and acting like i control the shipping speed.
they should be thankful i even helping them get pairs...

Got to talk to someone at KicksUSA last night and the small Aunt Pearl restock they had yesterday morning around 5am CDT was legit and my pair will be packaged up Monday. I'm glad they didn't think to exclude them from the promotion they had going on, $135 tax free and free shipping, can't beat that for a backup pair a few months after RD.
Good deal. I also caught that AP restock. I was thinking it would be a 50/50 chance of cancellation but glad to see they are honoring those orders. 

It was clearly listed on the product page that hey were on back order and exp. ship date of 6/16/14.

Yeah I think everybody should be good. I've been in a few of these situations before and got my order with no problems.

Got that email from eastbay too. Glad i wasnt the only one confused. When do you guys think we should be expecting these since its suppose to ship on the 16th.

Got that email from eastbay too. Glad i wasnt the only one confused. When do you guys think we should be expecting these since its suppose to ship on the 16th.
Probably 5-8 days after the 16th...

Unless you paid for express shipping.

Glad I got through on FNL with shipping confirmation. I never have luck with them. I actually got to use PayPal as my checkout service also. Usually PayPal is a no go for them. I guess it was the Fathers Day luck because I was able to copp the 11 lows also.

Last edited:
Negative my homie is the manager at that champs and said a greaseball that everyone hates that has fingernails like a homeless person gave him $40 extra for the size 12. And an RSVP service said NikeNino paid $125 for an RSVP spot from them. Sorry liar

You didn't eat anything. You still paid resell for Aunt pearls and could only get two measley WTKD's. What a loser.

what the hell? NT detective :nerd:

Negative my homie is the manager at that champs and said a greaseball that everyone hates that has fingernails like a homeless person gave him $40 extra for the size 12. And an RSVP service said NikeNino paid $125 for an RSVP spot from them. Sorry liar

You didn't eat anything. You still paid resell for Aunt pearls and could only get two measley WTKD's. What a loser.

Damn...

Lol all you got was two pairs in one day? And you had to pay an employee extra for one of em? You must be salty I got 6 more pairs yesterday all for retail and a pair of Aunt Pearls for $135. You're such a salty loser NikeNino.
Negative, the employee ended up having to give the 12 in WTKD to a manager at another store so I got my $40 back plus I ended up winning a Nike Rsvp, so that's WTKD for retail with a $25 gift card and a $5 gift card, and traded my carmines for Aunt Pearls plus $15...No salt my way, I ate...

View media item 1028018

Back
Top Bottom