Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Those gold and mints and n7's are the best cw's to be shown so far imo. The gold/mint are cleaner than the preheats.

Hey I have been curious are there any details on the shoe that say NYC 66 or Rucker Park or anything?

I haven't noticed anything but when I get home tonight ill check them out. Seems like the only connection between these kicks and the Rucker Park performance is the colorway.

After FTL canceled my order for the meteorologies i went on the hunt to find at retail and Nike Santa Monica had i size 14 so i ordered from them. I'm guessing they got a bunch of pairs due to the KD event there 2 weeks ago.

^^^theyre selling somewhere in SoCal too for retail... These will probably be an easy to get GR.

I think the NYC 66 are GR...all the shoe stores in NOVA received them for release this weekend.

I think the NYC 66 are GR...all the shoe stores in NOVA received them for release this weekend.

yea...its usually a good sign when sites are selling em early for retail. should be no prob to get. gettin one for me and one for the godson on saturday. love my meteorologies. took some pics with flash to see the 3m parts. amazing detail.

Meteor pair came in from Ndc today. First time ever Ndc send me an Order has been delivered email.

Not only that but this was a first I had to sign for the package (first time it came I wasn't at home got the infamous delivery attempt slip). Sounds like Nike cracking down on those bot orders

Back
Top Bottom