Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
8.5-13 available on KS apparently once again for Ruckers. Get em early if you like. I know some have had issues with that site, but its worked well for me. ordered Thursday and shoes will be here tomorrow.

Kinda off topic here... I know the KD 6 Supreme was SUPER limited.What do you guys think the numbers were like on those? Champ Pack type numbers? Just curious.

Kinda off topic here... I know the KD 6 Supreme was SUPER limited.What do you guys think the numbers were like on those? Champ Pack type numbers? Just curious.
No where near that most ive seen is 800. but they go anywhere from 600-800. but good luck trying to get them for a decent price i am in the same boat. praying they restock these.

LOVE my Pair. I had to cop the socks and bag because I love the C/W so much. SO EASY TO COP. i waited one week and copped on friday

Two Downfalls to this shoe is on the toe box how it dips in and how hard it is to get the laces back into the eyelets had to use tweezers to get them back in

I usually like waiting a bit to unDS my kicks, but I really can't contain myself on this one. Gonna break these out on Tuesday, I think.

Im really disappointed that i had no interest in the meteorology ... these pics u guys are posted are straight fiiiiirrrreee damn i want a pair. I already know we not gonna have these locally with the sneaker demand being so low here. Man :ohwell: maybe they show up on the next NDC restock (hopeful that there will be one)

Im really disappointed that i had no interest in the meteorology ... these pics u guys are posted are straight fiiiiirrrreee damn i want a pair. I already know we not gonna have these locally with the sneaker demand being so low here. Man :ohwell: maybe they show up on the next NDC restock (hopeful that there will be one)
I'm pretty sure there's good sizes sitting across the US at both FL and Nike stores. Make some calls or tweets you'll be able to grab a pair.

They're also sitting in places in NY. If you give Niketown NYC a call they might have your size and I think they're accepting phone orders (212) 891-6453.

How do they feel?
They're definitely not as comfortable as the Kobe 8 as far as low-top basketball sneakers go, but they're still a pretty comfortable shoe. I went TTS and they fit a little tight on me, but apart from that they feel (and look) great on feet imo.

^^^ word!? I was for sure they would be instant sell outs. I'll makes some calls n send out some tweets in the AM. Preciate it fellas.

I wasnt really feelin the 6s at first (seat pleasant) but i saw a pair in another mall 2 hours away today n they were dope along with everyones pics in here. They didnt have any bog sizes at the mall today only like 8-8.5 gotta get the meteorology pair.

How about the birthdays though? Anybody got love for those this coming weekend? Im after em i like em

^^^ word!? I was for sure they would be instant sell outs. I'll makes some calls n send out some tweets in the AM. Preciate it fellas.

I wasnt really feelin the 6s at first (seat pleasant) but i saw a pair in another mall 2 hours away today n they were dope along with everyones pics in here. They didnt have any bog sizes at the mall today only like 8-8.5 gotta get the meteorology pair.

How about the birthdays though? Anybody got love for those this coming weekend? Im after em i like em
Ehh. Need to see those birthdays in person first... kinda wish they made it a colorway on the 6 and did what they did with bron and drop most of the NSW shoe after the basketball model was done releasing

Lol peanut butter? Uh who chose that for YELLOW? That name might be worse than anu sneaker name ive heard

Lol peanut butter? Uh who chose that for YELLOW? That name might be worse than anu sneaker name ive heard
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom