Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
The KD's sit AND sell slowly. Seems here in memphis like i posted above, i mainly see kids wearing KD's here. All the "heads" who i know dont have any kd's. And all c/w's EXCEPT meteors can be found here. Jordans are the "memphis shoe", EVERYBODY and their grandma and kids have jordans an EVERY release. The real "heads" are the ones coppin the kobes and other stuff but the KD's do their fair share of sitting down here.

Remind me of the Easter Vs....

Getting kinda played out all these sig lines with 30+ colorways.

Blessing and a curse.

The old days it was a home and away, if we were lucky we'd get an all star or playoff colorway.

My problem is, there's too many forced colorways.

A home, away, alternate home and away, all star, Christmas, easter, and a few inspired by ____ colorways is all we need.

But we're getting colorways based on a sandwich?! It's getting ridiculous at this point...

I can't wait for the Kobe 9 $5 footlong, and lebron XI lemon pepper wing stop colorways....

A home, away, alternate home and away, all star, Christmas, easter, and a few inspired by ____ colorways is all we need.

But we're getting colorways based on a sandwich?! It's getting ridiculous at this point...

I can't wait for the Kobe 9 $5 footlong, and lebron XI lemon pepper wing stop colorways....
Don't forget the lebron XI fruity pebbles :tongue:

I definitely feel you on this. I think one CW a month would suffice. I like the PB&Js and MAY buy them, but they look just like the SP's...just take away the teal and replace with the purple.  And before someone zoomed in on the "blue crabs," I thought they looked exactly like the Easter 5's.

Thats exactly what I was thinkin earlier this year. I mean its nice to have a variety but I mean dang all these different colorways and a lot of them are avg - below avg IMO.

No disrespect to the people who buy every cway but WHY? I know a few did for the Kobe 8s and KD Vs, every single one ... kobe having the most, its just ridiculous over doing 1 model

Not to mention you get EXT & Lifestyles

Last edited:
Nobody has a gun to your head forcing you to buy all these colorways. 
And i most certainly do not buy majority of them ... voicing an opinion good sir just like 100% of the rest of the people here do, just as you did a few minutes ago : )

KD seems to have a bunch if random cws but what makes them cool is the backstory but I understand s dubl is saying because at times there seems to be a lot of cws releasing. But they all seem to cater to a bunch if different people tho

Nobody has a gun to your head forcing you to buy all these colorways. 

But itd be better if they spent more time making quality colorways then 30 colorways they thought looked good spending maybe like an hour on each or something like that

I always wanted to know why does Nike over saturate the number of colorways now on the sig lines ppl please discuss

It's def so they can appeal to more people than the Players or teams fans... Obviously to make more sales. I have no problem with that. But the amount of colorways released, far too many.

And personally, at a certain point, I just lose interest in the line.

I'm a Kobe/Laker/Kobe sig fan, but I don't even pay attention to the Kobe 8s anymore because of the over saturation of colorways. I love the shoe, it just gets boring.

Instead of multiple colorways dropping every month, I'd rather have one a month or so to keep me on the edge of my seat, waiting.

Just my .02.

Last edited:
Oh yeah i see the business side to it but man its just too much goin on between basketball shoe, lifestyle shoe, a nsw and then an elite shoe

IMO the number of colorways for certain shoes are just too much

I would have each shoe have at least 12 colorways, the obvious home and away, 5 personal pieces meaning shoes inspired by the past of said player or something they achieved recently, and then 5 random colorways

I agree. After the X and Kobe 8, it was ridiculous. 30+ color ways is a little much. I think 12 is fine. Just introduce the extra stuff on IDs as options. In fact, they could reduce it to 6 color ways. The enthusiast can just have fun through IDs and they control the volume as it's on a per customer basis. No need for clearance prices or product sitting on shelves.

Restocks that im interested in never happen when i have money
tired.gif

Restock was pretty weak but if you're wondering what you missed:

Fire Red 3s

Fear 3s

Toro 4s

Green Glow 4s

Fear 4s

Fire Red 5s

Playoff 8s

11 lows

Shadow 1s

Meteorology KD 6

Blitz Blue Kobe 8

Champ Pack Lebron

Weatherman Foams

Royal Foams

Camo Foams

Hazelnut Lebrons

Black Suede Lebrons

AM 95 DBs

DB Dunks

MLB All-Star Bo's

I bet that would go hard. Light yellow base with black speckles and an all white bottom for the ranch sauce :smokin

Back
Top Bottom