Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
BHMs should deliver today, hopefully. Got pushed back a day due to that snow storm. Enjoying everyone's pics so far.

Also, check this out from a sneaker analyst on Twitter:

2013 vs, 2012 sales by player: Jordan $2.25 B 2013, $2B 2012; Lebron $300M, $300M;  Durant $175M, $35M; Rose $40M, $40M;  Kobe $50M, $50M

Last edited:

crazy story.................i received my BHM kds yesterday. OKay cool. but monday for some reason i was emailed two tracking numbers from the store. I thought it was a mistake or something. I hear the door bell and its fed ex with another box. The company sent me two pair by mistake lol. Thinking about calling them and bargaining for the ASGs
If you were smart you would just keep both and keep it moving.

crazy story.................i received my BHM kds yesterday. OKay cool. but monday for some reason i was emailed two tracking numbers from the store. I thought it was a mistake or something. I hear the door bell and its fed ex with another box. The company sent me two pair by mistake lol. Thinking about calling them and bargaining for the ASGs

I can't imagine how you would "bargain" for the ASGs :lol:

But odds are they'll charge you if they haven't already.

Edit: actually who knows if you'll get charged, I assumed you were talking about NDC

Last edited:
if you do that they might find out the order number and charge you for the second pair, I would keep it on t he hush

I can't imagine how you would "bargain" for the ASGs
laugh.gif

But odds are they'll charge you if they haven't already.
yea they prob wont send those lol. Nah i checked my cc statement. And the both receipts look identical. This was just a warehouse F up

yea they prob wont send those lol. Nah i checked my cc statement. And the both receipts look identical. This was just a warehouse F up
And i would turn that warehouse F up into my COME UP by selling the other pair ....then i would just buy my asgs
pimp.gif

u in the DMV?? thought it be a bit easier getting them in that area, as far more stores, my area im just banking on HOH and champs
man i dont bother with the insanity of in store releases out here. I do all of my buying online unless i have a for sure in store pick up

yea if i can get my hands on a pair

u in the DMV?? thought it be a bit easier getting them in that area, as far more stores, my area im just banking on HOH and champs

naw... our area done gone stupid when it comes to releases.

hes better off flipping the extra BHM and taking that money and putting towards the all star whether its resell or retail.

I had this happen before.

Last year I ordered 4 $235 Mercurials and they accidentally doubled the order.

I got 4 free pairs (identical tracking numbers and receipt), but I told them about the mistake and they gave me a $100 gift card.

:smokin

I had this happen before.

Last year I ordered 4 $235 Mercurials and they accidentally doubled the order.

I got 4 free pairs (identical tracking numbers and receipt), but I told them about the mistake and they gave me a $100 gift card.

smokin.gif
who was the retailer? 

hes better off flipping the extra BHM and taking that money and putting towards the all star whether its resell or retail.
lol dag, but agreed on what to do with the extra pair i would do the samething, turn that bread over and try for the asgs and if u get them for retail they gon pratically be free99.....

thats what i plan on doing.

see this company isnt that big. I doubt they will do that. 

If you like the shoe enough, I say just keep it and stay silent.

You could send it back and tell them that you would like a release held down for you, for doing something like that.

I've had End do that for me before.

If you like the shoe enough, I say just keep it and stay silent.

You could send it back and tell them that you would like a release held down for you, for doing something like that.

I've had End do that for me before.
ahhhh see now thats wht im talking about. Ima think on it

i actually have been hearing bmore is a little less chaotic when it comes to certain releases 

Back
Top Bottom