Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
naw... our area done gone stupid when it comes to releases.

hes better off flipping the extra BHM and taking that money and putting towards the all star whether its resell or retail.
i actually have been hearing bmore is a little less chaotic when it comes to certain releases 

:lol: ok. It's not chaotic but it's definitely no walk in the park.

Something similar happened to a friend of mine for the Poison Dart Frog Kobe 7s.....
He got them on NDC, then saw them at Foot Locker and bought them there. He called Nike to cancel his order. They refunded his money and unexpectedly, his PDF from NDC arrived at his house. He was never charged for it. :lol:

laugh.gif
ok. It's not chaotic but it's definitely no walk in the park.
hey im sure its better then this mess thats goes on in DC, PG and NOva

BHMs should deliver today, hopefully. Got pushed back a day due to that snow storm. Enjoying everyone's pics so far.

Also, check this out from a sneaker analyst on Twitter:

2013 vs, 2012 sales by player: Jordan $2.25 B 2013, $2B 2012; Lebron $300M, $300M;  Durant $175M, $35M; Rose $40M, $40M;  Kobe $50M, $50M

Someone should tell him Jordan isnt an nba player. :lol:

I knew I should have stayed away from this thread. Now all I can think of are those asg. legit hoping they get slightly slept on so I can scoop. Let the beasts have everything else.

Can anyone send me any links that they customized using the nike id? I keep trying and all my creations look ugly 

Pair for $145 on eBay in a 13. Hell, even Flight Club has them for $150 (no 13's, though). I'm sure something will pop up, just keep your eye out.
i must have missed the ones on ebay lemme double back and see what i can find thanks

cant find any bamboos anywhere dear lord dont tell me they all gone :frown:

What size were you looking for. The Champs at my mall had them on display yesterday. Not sure what sizes though, but it was two on the wall. I'll check for you today to see what the size run looking like.

BHMs should deliver today, hopefully. Got pushed back a day due to that snow storm. Enjoying everyone's pics so far.

Also, check this out from a sneaker analyst on Twitter:

2013 vs, 2012 sales by player: Jordan $2.25 B 2013, $2B 2012; Lebron $300M, $300M;  Durant $175M, $35M; Rose $40M, $40M;  Kobe $50M, $50M

Someone should tell him Jordan isnt an nba player. :lol:

uh... He never stated it was only current players, just players.

Back
Top Bottom