Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I donate to St. Jude a few times a year. I don't need to wear a shoe to show my support.

That being said...for what the shoe represents to KD, I think the design team knocked it out of the park this year.

Your tripping... Personally never really liked the APs but I'm not gonna call people out for liking/not liking them. My cousin got a pair cause our grandma passed and he wanted to have them with her in mind. To each their own, so leave it be and keep your narcissist comment to yourself.
What crawled up his medulla oblongata!!??? LOL
laughing at your own joke...:smh:
don't get bent out of shape cause i called you out for calling other people out.

How hard would it be to get the ap's on NDC ? Im tired of striking out on all the good ****

Last edited:
Man not getting a shoe you REALLY want is the worst feeling in the world. Whether it be not getting your name pulled in a raffle, being the first person in line to get told "were sold out man", or striking out online (looking at YOU....... TAXI 12s!!!! :smh:) Really praying I get a pair. Hope everyone else gets a pair. After these I'm done until Carmine 6s. So hang in there fellow AP lovers. Just have faith and stay out of trouble....

kingjay718 kingjay718 That's one sweet cw, the black on those really pop, doesn't have the same black as like on the meteorology's

I'll be gunning for these and the ligers

Last edited:
Once these ASG's come in for me, i'll be 9 pairs in on this line.

Im already 10 pairs in on the Kobe 8's with 2 more colors im hunting for. Lol!

the kdvi has grown on me something fierce, it took a lot of thinking and patience to only pick one colour way. i wear ALL of my kicks, so i could only really get away with so much in the rotation.

where i work, they don't care what i wear, so i'm in a different pair every day, but still there's enough to kill a month or two before starting over. much more and it's just waste.

Man the ASGs + tech pants = 
pimp.gif

I gotta hunt down a pair of those joggers in my size!!

So,I ordered from FTL on RD and I got my shipping confirmation but the tracking's still saying that the package is Ready for UPS. Am I the only one experiencing this problem or is it because of the holiday on Monday?

Man not getting a shoe you REALLY want is the worst feeling in the world. Whether it be not getting your name pulled in a raffle, being the first person in line to get told "were sold out man", or striking out online (looking at YOU....... TAXI 12s!!!! :smh:) Really praying I get a pair. Hope everyone else gets a pair. After these I'm done until Carmine 6s. So hang in there fellow AP lovers. Just have faith and stay out of trouble....

You just have to remember they're shoes. And there's going to be plenty more released year round. I'm struggling with this.

I decided to cop the ASGs from overseas and a half size up. My thirst is so high that I'm willing to pay higher than U.S. Retail, possibly incur custom fees and not wear my natural size. I could've just taken the L and moved onto to the AP, the Lava (black/orange pair), etc.

Back
Top Bottom