• Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Illusions out for delivery today from NDC 
pimp.gif
same boat cant wait

So,I ordered from FTL on RD and I got my shipping confirmation but the tracking's still saying that the package is Ready for UPS. Am I the only one experiencing this problem or is it because of the holiday on Monday?
Ordered from eastbay and said same thing. Today it says one day left delivery for Wednesday. You should be all right.

Hanon is takin super long indeed. Good thing I got a pair in raffle. Weather just needs to cooperate now

Ok fellas I don't know how official it is or even if they actually have the product in stock but City Gear has ASG KD's in stock on their website. Good luck

Ok fellas I don't know how official it is or even if they actually have the product in stock but City Gear has ASG KD's in stock on their website. Good luck
yea even the Maestros don't have the sold out over them but when you try and pick a size nothing is in stock

Wow that was quick! I check the Kobe's and they were sold out but then I checked the KD's and they didn't have the sold out label on top of the sizes. I ordered a size 11 and my order finally went through at 10:32. I hope that they actually ship. 

Hanon shipped both my orders. :smh: Horrible communication, didn't cancel that one order I requested. Now I have to return it when it comes. Do I have to pay for return shipping? Refusing package will charge a 4% restocking fee and handling fee. Don't want to lose money if I have to pay for return shipping if refusing the package is cheaper. Anyone have experience with returning things to Hanon?

Last edited:
Hanon shipped both my orders. :smh: Horrible communication, didn't cancel that one order I requested. Now I have to return it when it comes. Do I have to pay for return shipping? Refusing package will charge a 4% restocking fee and handling fee. Don't want to lose money if I have to pay for return shipping if refusing the package is cheaper. Anyone have experience with returning things to Hanon?

Sorry to hear that man. :smh: If they dont provide free return shipping, try to sell it to someone

damn man Hanon still hasn't shipped mine whats the deal

I wouldn't sweat it too much. I'm on the same boat as you. Like someone mentioned earlier they take a while to ship

If we didnt get any confirmation by Friday or Saturday, then we should rally the troops :lol:

I wouldn't sweat it too much. I'm on the same boat as you. Like someone mentioned earlier they take a while to ship

If we didnt get any confirmation by Friday or Saturday, then we should rally the troops
laugh.gif
I know, hopefully tomorrow we hear something

its just weird TPG got his shipped already though

Sorry to hear that man. :smh: If they dont provide free return shipping, try to sell it to someone

It doesn't say free returns. I'm guessing I'll have to pay shipping. Size 7 isn't the easiest size to sell. Also what was retail for size 7, aren't they GS size and they're cheaper than Men's? I guess I should've gave them a long distance call had I known they don't read their emails.

Last edited:
I know, hopefully tomorrow we hear something

its just weird TPG got his shipped already though

I believe he reached out to them because he ordered the wrong size originally. So more than likely they told him it was too late to cancelled cause order has been shipped.

I was cheap and didn't pay the extra for trackable delivery confirmation.

Maybe shoot them a quick email and ask about status of your order. Hopefully, it works the best for both of us.

I take the good with the bad with orders from europe. I try to be patient cause I appreciate that they are willing to ship to us in the States. It gives me another option of where I can purchase kicks and clothes from just in case.

In this case, I wanted to focus on the other ASG shoes so I bought from Hanon :lol:

Back
Top Bottom