Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
word i didn't like the AP so u guys didnt have to fight me for them so we're even. As long as HOH doesn't do any raffles i'm good.  

IMO 300 for APs isn't bad. Some dude in my FB group said he'll give em to me for 275 if I don't hit this afternoon.... Definitely pulling the trigger....

is it gon be a frenzy when they drop on eastbay later??? my homegirl here at work tryna cop the kids, internet type fast here too lol

Maaan I got a baaaaaaad feeling about the Liver release this Saturday for those of you who want them............ A baaaaaaaaaaad feeling..........

My boy looking out and gonna attempt to get me a pair. Going to take my chances online. I get out of work at 6 and I heard people are already camping outside the Florida Mall and I can only imagine how this release is going to turn out -_-

My boy looking out and gonna attempt to get me a pair. Going to take my chances online. I get out of work at 6 and I heard people are already camping outside the Florida Mall and I can only imagine how this release is going to turn out -_-

why are they outside

I know I have spoke on this twice, but I can't believe no one else seems to care that FTL has wiped sizes 9.5 and 10 from their KD directory. What do you all plan on doing when you get on there and the sizes jump from 9 to 10.5?

Back
Top Bottom