• Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
i need to get these for my little cousin.. i'll feel bad if i strike out 
laugh.gif
   i hope gs's sizes don't sell out in the blink of an eye

not sure what ebay you're on... but there's only around 150 pairs on sale via ebay.

everyone is waiting for the release... eastbay, nike, footlocker,

once they strike out... these prices i feel are gonna JUMP 

calm before the storm i tell ya

150 is a lot to me before they even release online and a few hours after they release in stores. When the number is at like 300 pairs and everyone's asking 300 and only a few sell at that price most will settle for like 250.

GS pairs will be the one that's hard to come by...... But that's only if you are a girl or have small feet

Maaan I got a baaaaaaad feeling about the Liver release this Saturday for those of you who want them............ A baaaaaaaaaaad feeling..........
got a same bad feeling too, think ima just get on it early saturday am and go to my champs, think the people who missed out on the aps gon double back on these, these gon low key pop bc of the crazy print and color

150 is a lot to me before they even release online and a few hours after they release in stores. When the number is at like 300 pairs and everyone's asking 300 and only a few sell at that price most will settle for like 250.

GS pairs will be the one that's hard to come by...... But that's only if you are a girl or have small feet
Keep in mind that these released in Europe a few weeks ago.

Got my ligers on lock... All the local resellers went for the aunt pearls, so I was able to walk into HOH last night & get my size no problem

went back and got bhm for 200 this week so im hoping to have sorta the same luck if i strike out on aps but ive got 3 diff things going for them so hopefully i can get something

got a same bad feeling too, think ima just get on it early saturday am and go to my champs, think the people who missed out on the aps gon double back on these, these gon low key pop bc of the crazy print and color
I'm gonna try and double up on them for sure... I'm feelin the design & color!

would you pm me and tell me where? 

cause i really think i would have known...unless it was somewhere in poland or something! 
laugh.gif
Kickz.com, Bouncewear, Basket4ballers.com all had them for sale early in January.

Not to mention pairs showed up on eBay with receipts from Niketown Paris. I don't know if that was a one off or not, but they were sold there.

Last edited:

Kickz.com, Bouncewear, Basket4ballers.com all had them for sale early in January.
but we're talking about the aunt pearls, right???

cause i couldnt find anything about them on the kickz fb site and i looked it up till december!

doesnt matter really...but if you're right, i would be shocked that this info has passed me!

but we're talking about the aunt pearls, right???

cause i couldnt find anything about them on the kickz fb site and i looked it up till december!

doesnt matter really...but if you're right, i would be shocked that this info has passed me!
All of these sites had them for sale back in early January.  I'm kicking myself for not ordering when I had the chance.  I've been in this thread since day 1 so I'm not giving you false info here 
laugh.gif

http://www.basket4ballers.com/baske...-6-vi-supreme-aunt-pearl-rose-618216-600.html

http://www.kickz.com/de/nike/schuhe/basketball-schuhe/kd-6-supreme-pink_pink_orange

http://www.bouncewear.com/nl/schoenen/basketbalschoenen/kd-vi-supreme-aunt-pearl_618216--600

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom