Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
My boy looking out and gonna attempt to get me a pair. Going to take my chances online. I get out of work at 6 and I heard people are already camping outside the Florida Mall and I can only imagine how this release is going to turn out -_-

FL mall is suspect I hate the fact their the only HOH in Orlando

I know I have spoke on this twice, but I can't believe no one else seems to care that FTL has wiped sizes 9.5 and 10 from their KD directory. What do you all plan on doing when you get on there and the sizes jump from 9 to 10.5?

i heard one guy say he was going to try to eat a lot and maybe he foot would grow some

I'd definately go before 8p and ask the manager can you wait around until 9pm for an unclaimed pair. 
They let us line up outside of the store about an hour before the unclaimed pairs go on sale.  but if you're really trying to get a pair, i'd definately try to be the first one to ask the manager FACE TO FACE, where to line up

sometimes they will sell them at 9:01p, sometimes they will make you come back the next morning.
definately worth the effort tho

I thought the pickup window was 6pm to Close... if they follow that should the unclaimed pair be available in the AM.?? (if the emopoyees havent gobbled them up.)

Last edited:
i guess it all depends on your location.  my spots are usually str8 up about how they do business.  now, notice i did say "usually".  cause i have seen several times where the manager lets football/basketball players buy multiple pairs of "limit 1".  but i get it....so i don't trip too much.

but, just to name a few, i was able to get Fear 5s, Bel Air 5s, Bred 1s and Infrared 6s as unclaimed pairs.

i guess it all depends on your location.  my spots are usually str8 up about how they do business.  now, notice i did say "usually".  cause i have seen several times where the manager lets football/basketball players buy multiple pairs of "limit 1".  but i get it....so i don't trip too much.

but, just to name a few, i was able to get Fear 5s, Bel Air 5s, Bred 1s and Infrared 6s as unclaimed pairs.

that's wassup! I need the first 3

I wouldnt mind a Basketball player getting more than one. Knowing some will hoop in one pair and rock the other pair. but i guess you're right

OK. After almost 24 hours, 3 phone calls, Live chat, and social media messages, I have finally received an answer. If a particular size is non-existent, then it is sold out in every single colorway. If a size is listed, and not available to click, then it is just sold out in that particular colorway. 

Yea countdown to failure lol

Yea i dont know why you thought they didnt sell 9.5 or 10s .ahahahahahjahahjahhjahjajhahajhaha

Last edited:
Have yall not checked ebay prices yet? There are tons of these already on there for less than 300. Come next week when online pairs arrive you should be able to get them for like 250. 

Yea these shoes are limited, but everybodys trying to sell them. Seems like nobody that isn't female is planning on wearing them. That effects resale price. I wouldn't worry about not getting a pair cause paying an extra 75 bucks if you really REALLY want a shoe to WEAR isn't that bad.

No limited 1 per customer 
mean.gif

I'd definately go before 8p and ask the manager can you wait around until 9pm for an unclaimed pair. 
They let us line up outside of the store about an hour before the unclaimed pairs go on sale.  but if you're really trying to get a pair, i'd definately try to be the first one to ask the manager FACE TO FACE, where to line up

sometimes they will sell them at 9:01p, sometimes they will make you come back the next morning.
definately worth the effort tho
My HOH does a re-raffle for unclaimed pairs now.....sucks

Have yall not checked ebay prices yet? There are tons of these already on there for less than 300. Come next week when online pairs arrive you should be able to get them for like 250. 

Yea these shoes are limited, but everybodys trying to sell them. Seems like nobody that isn't female is planning on wearing them. That effects resale price. I wouldn't worry about not getting a pair cause paying an extra 75 bucks if you really REALLY want a shoe to WEAR isn't that bad.
not sure what ebay you're on... but there's only around 150 pairs on sale via ebay.

everyone is waiting for the release... eastbay, nike, footlocker,

once they strike out... these prices i feel are gonna JUMP 

calm before the storm i tell ya

Back
Top Bottom