Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
just found out they did tickets at my local champs for the ligers so im bout through with the kd 6 now this ticket stuff is ridiculous i thought they were GR, prolly gon need a ticket to get them black and orange ones 3/15 the way the raffle and ticket stuff going  smh man.......i

Whats up with the new pick up window from HOH? (Topanga) its from 3-9pm pick up? It use to be like 10am to 6pm. Gotta wait til 3pm to pick them up thats odd...

All of these sites had them for sale back in early January.  I'm kicking myself for not ordering when I had the chance.  I've been in this thread since day 1 so I'm not giving you false info here 
laugh.gif

http://www.basket4ballers.com/baske...-6-vi-supreme-aunt-pearl-rose-618216-600.html

http://www.kickz.com/de/nike/schuhe/basketball-schuhe/kd-6-supreme-pink_pink_orange

http://www.bouncewear.com/nl/schoenen/basketbalschoenen/kd-vi-supreme-aunt-pearl_618216--600
 yeah you're right...really sorry, dude!

seems i just didnt get it for some reason...
laugh.gif

thats crazy man i aint even know they was doing tickets for these thats stink, they not even limited, guess i need to get on the horn to my local stores

Yessir, I'd get on it ASAP & see what you can find out... I'm gonna see if I can get lucky on an unclaimed pair of AP's like I did with the Illusions

just found out they did tickets at my local champs for the ligers so im bout through with the kd 6 now this ticket stuff is ridiculous i thought they were GR, prolly gon need a ticket to get them black and orange ones 3/15 the way the raffle and ticket stuff going  smh man.......i
. Damn that sucks. I agree with you this ticket stuff kinda blows. After these APs I'm done with kicks for a little bit(whether I get them or not). Lol man I'm still butthurt from last night. I wonder how this Access Code stuff is going to play out.

I'm just waiting on Scoring Titles, WTKD, and those legendary jawns in your avy :tongue:

Last edited:
Not looking for a hand-out but I need serious pointers on NDC and FTL. 

I'm going to be straight on school wi-fi while I attempt to cop.

I understand that clearing out my cookies and cache with help out for NDC. 

I've heard about dudes holding down on enter on FTL to somehow to get in to cart, can I still lose my size if my the site crashes and get stuck on the crash page? Would I just hit a new tab and hit the main page and check out or should I hit back?  

I've also heard about closing all other running applications. so that includes iTunes, firewalls, and keeping my chrome tabs to a minimum? 

Of course I'll be logged in for both sites. Anything else?  

Last edited:
Are FTL loyalty rewards stackable with the survey coupon? i.e. 20.00 reward with 10.00 survey coupon?> I know this has been asked but just want to confirm so I can get my receipts and paperwork together to pick up tonight. super stoked. May just have to wear 'em tonight.:smokin

Man **** hoh. I just call to see what time to come for unclaimed pairs and they said they all sold out. I said everybody came in already. She said yeah. Its 1:42 pm. Hard to believe. Just the salt speaking.

Not looking for a hand-out but I need serious pointers on NDC and FTL. 

I'm going to be straight on school wi-fi while I attempt to cop.

I understand that clearing out my cookies and cache with help out for NDC. 

I've heard about dudes holding down on enter on FTL to somehow to get in to cart, can I still lose my size if my the site crashes and get stuck on the crash page? Would I just hit a new tab and hit the main page . I and check out or should I hit back?  

I've also heard about closing all other running applications. so that includes iTunes, firewalls, and keeping my chrome tabs to a minimum? 

Of course I'll be logged in for both sites. Anything else?  
IMO all that you just listed is overkill unless youre running on an older machine and all of those things bog down the CPU. I thnk youll be aight with what you have going on

Are FTL loyalty rewards stackable with the survey coupon? i.e. 20.00 reward with 10.00 survey coupon?> I know this has been asked but just want to confirm so I can get my receipts and paperwork together to pick up tonight. super stoked. May just have to wear 'em tonight.:smokin

nope...nothing can be stacked anymore. 1 discount per transaction and that's it.

Back
Top Bottom