Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
oh the galaxy iv? not sure why people cry about that one the most. yeezy? anyone?

like you gotta be kidding me, you're selling yeezys on your sig and you are calling me out? lol

Last edited:
oh the galaxy iv? not sure why people cry about that one the most. yeezy? anyone?

like you gotta be kidding me, you're selling yeezys on your sig and you are calling me out? lol

I didnt call anyone out sir . I just stated how funny it sounds from a guy who resells a pair of sneakers , saying 'Im out of this game' 'Im done' .

Since you re calling this a game , you should learn to play it . Not charge what you charge for a shoe , and then complain when you turn out on the wrong end of the same game .It is what it is I guess.Sell a guy your kds for below retail , and then he ll get you retail for the florals....Would that be ok for you?

By the way , why do you feel that anyone wanted to know that?If you are out of this game , then so be it .

Don't have to be dramatic about it.

Sell them kds and chill.

No disrespect intended sir.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm done with the game. I'm not sure what you're arguing about but I realize there's a good overlap of dumb people and people who love shoes. Are you saying I'm throwing a temper tantrum because I'm losing money in this "game"? Do you really think I'm going to lose money on my FSR of KDs? 

I'm just done with it, it's not fun, it's not profitable enough, and I'm done. Which would come to the same conclusion as you--- that I wouldn't buy to resell, that the guy who wants 'em will get them... without going through an idiotic line of reasoning 

Who isn't a reseller? To fund the habit you have to fuel the habit. If everyone resells, is "reseller" as horrifying as a word as it used to be? Not sure why I'm being baited into responding. But you're right, I am done. 

laugh.gif

Alright last words before I'm off here for good. You take a clause out of my sentence "not profitable enough" and everyone gives me the reseller farewell. The dude in front of me who started this do the right thing convo has two ROs, a size 13 prelude, and then GS Toros. But hey, he's probably just giving them away to as diverse a crowd as he comes across.  

Bye all. 

Alright last words before I'm off here for good. You take a clause out of my sentence "not profitable enough" and everyone gives me the reseller farewell. The dude in front of me who started this do the right thing convo has two ROs, a size 13 prelude, and then GS Toros. But hey, he's probably just giving them away to as diverse a crowd as he comes across.  

Bye all. 

:smh:

Bye all. 

this reminded me of.....
View media item 846238he'll be back....

Coming from someone who has 17 pairs of IVs (had more but either traded or sold) they were one of the best executed shoes for some time, especially considering they were retailing under the $100 price tag.
What was it like 95 retail ? i had afew pairs but my feet are alil wide near the top of my foot so they burned my toe but if it wasnt for that id be balling til this day in em. Under 100 great fit for the most part and a perfect summer sneaker plus it was the last basketball sneaker that was actually great with the strap for lockdown (nike had those kicks pierce and amare wore around the same time idk what they were called werent too good tho)

Coming from someone who has 17 pairs of IVs (had more but either traded or sold) they were one of the best executed shoes for some time, especially considering they were retailing under the $100 price tag.
What was it like 95 retail ? i had afew pairs but my feet are alil wide near the top of my foot so they burned my toe but if it wasnt for that id be balling til this day in em. Under 100 great fit for the most part and a perfect summer sneaker plus it was the last basketball sneaker that was actually great with the strap for lockdown (nike had those kicks pierce and amare wore around the same time idk what they were called werent too good tho)
yup, they were $95 retail. IMO if you ball in your shoes and you play outdoor, you need to go find a pair of YOTD. All pairs are made with translucent XDR soles, made for outdoor play. definitely worth the money if you can get it for under the $200 range.

Back
Top Bottom