Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
yup, they were $95 retail. IMO if you ball in your shoes and you play outdoor, you need to go find a pair of YOTD. All pairs are made with translucent XDR soles, made for outdoor play. definitely worth the money if you can get it for under the $200 range.
im thinking about giving em another chance ive been playing in kobe 8's and 6's , the KD VI isnt too bad but the tongue is so thin when you lace em tight its alil annoying 

yup, they were $95 retail. IMO if you ball in your shoes and you play outdoor, you need to go find a pair of YOTD. All pairs are made with translucent XDR soles, made for outdoor play. definitely worth the money if you can get it for under the $200 range.

word or pick up any china release gr. I did that for the XDR and it was amazing. Beat my creamsicles to the ground

Alright last words before I'm off here for good. You take a clause out of my sentence "not profitable enough" and everyone gives me the reseller farewell. The dude in front of me who started this do the right thing convo has two ROs, a size 13 prelude, and then GS Toros. But hey, he's probably just giving them away to as diverse a crowd as he comes across.  

Bye all. 

Can't help but jump back because of how twisted my words can get. I should have clarified....I wrote something like "it isn't fun anymore, and it isn't profitable enough...."

It isn't fun to strike out every single normal release because you don't have a bot. If it were profitable enough, maybe I would continue with the resell life or whatever you want to call it. So no, I wasn't "basically saying  that selling isn't profitable anymore so you can't afford the sneakers you want."

I was saying I try to keep sneakers within sneakers. Like if I want  a $1400 dollar sneaker, I'm going to have to earn the $1400 (example as a wedding gift to friend)  in an unconventional manner of sneaker selling.. And, if you want to know, I have a job. I'm ok.

Call it whatever you want. But sometimes I want new shoes and I get sick of the ones I have. I have to sell them. That was when I could get them off NIke if I was lucky. Now if I want anything, I have to do something extreme and I was "dejected" cause it feels dumb to buy an entire FSR, have it shipped across the ocean, and slang em so I can get more "shoe money" for shoes I'm not even crazy about anymore....

Thus the ULTRA DRAMATIC and apparently ULTRA OFFENSIVE BECAUSE IT WAS SO ULTRA DRAMATIC post that...."I'm done with this" spawned.

Bring on the waving babies. Read what I said and tell me I'm wrong. And realize that assumptions that you make may have no consequences at all in forum world but are still idiotic.

Last edited:
You basically say that selling isn't profitable anymore so you can't afford the sneakers you want. Maybe it's time to seek a different source of income....ever heard of a job?
No, basically, I wasn't saying what you basically thought I was saying.

Edit-- I'm reading more of what was said (I came back cause I got alerts in my email). What exactly does the KD Galaxy retailing under $100 have anything to do with anything)?

I would just like for someone to explain what's up? Is it because I said we were al resellers? Is that like the F word in this forum? Where people talk about bots all the time and other stuff that screws normal people over, it is the R word, and without any interest in what I meant by reseller.

But if we're going to talk about stock prices under $100 and basketball performance on pavement or something, yeah go there too. But I'm turning off email notifications and not unlike Favre, I'm out again.

Last edited:
Sticking around for a response. Hopefully by the Red Octobers/Toro GS guy or the "basically....get a job" guy. And if I don't get one, I'll just assume you realize that you're wrong....made dumb assumptions/conclusions....threw them out there as your thoughts. And got shut up. 

If that's the case, I'd stick to the waving photos, it seems like a good answer to everything. 

Sticking around for a response. Hopefully by the Red Octobers/Toro GS guy or the "basically....get a job" guy. And if I don't get one, I'll just assume you realize that you're wrong....made dumb assumptions/conclusions....threw them out there as your thoughts. And got shut up. 

If that's the case, I'd stick to the waving photos, it seems like a good answer to everything. 

Im by no means a fan of these guy. i actually hate anyone who would be an entire FSR of any pair of sneakers jus to resell. However he does seem to make a point most of you are overlooking. We have a case of the pot caling the kettle black. Homeboy with the 2 ROs damn sure is selling them for more then 4x the retail so i dont know why he made that point. its nothing wrong selling your old shoes, or shoes you dont want any more (i do it all the time). However homebody with the ROs has like 4 different types of sneakers in all size he just as bad as bartleby but no one seems to say anything

Im by no means a fan of these guy. i actually hate anyone who would be an entire FSR of any pair of sneakers jus to resell. However he does seem to make a point most of you are overlooking. We have a case of the pot caling the kettle black. Homeboy with the 2 ROs damn sure is selling them for more then 4x the retail so i dont know why he made that point. its nothing wrong selling your old shoes, or shoes you dont want any more (i do it all the time). However homebody with the ROs has like 4 different types of sneakers in all size he just as bad as bartleby but no one seems to say anything

You and my friend bartleby seem to have a comprehension problem.

Did I come to the man for his 're-selling' ?You have it all confused.READ MY POST PLEASE.I calmly and without calling names( dumb,idiotic) the way HE did , stated that A GUY RE-SELLING A SNEAKER IS A HYPOCRITE FOR CRYING ON WHAT THE GAME HAS BECOME.Did I once said he was a 'bad re-seller' or that he shouldnt do whatever he wants with his shoes?A MAN CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS WITH HIS SHOES ._

ROs aren't even mine , Im middlemanning (If they were I would still re-sell , cause I dont like the shoe but even if I did I couldnt walk in sth thats worth 2-3 thousand dollars.) .Next time a pair falls in your hand you can do whatever you want with it .Burn it , sell it for retail , wear it.

Its just hypocritic and corny to say THATS IT IM OUT OF THE 'GAME' (when actually no one cares , really ) when something goes south whilst at the same time you are USING THE SAME GAME TO MAKE A PROFIT .It is what it is , and its just sneakers .

Oh , and keep in mind when someone blaming you for sth , blaming someone else for being 'worse' to get off the heat is at least ... childish.

endrant/

PLEASE lets not derail the thread anymore , people in here don't need to read all that we re on , so please keep in mind we can pm each other , even though there is no point actually...

Anyone got their shipping confirmation for the florals from NDC EU ?

Last edited:
I remember when this was a quiet nice kd forum and we actually talked about KD.Everyday it's 5 new pages of Soap Opera Fighting and I missed out on a flower shoe.Please let me know when the Chaos ends.Thankfully there are only a couple more VI to drop and we can move on to the 7.

I guess nike put a picture verification for this mornings release and if its there for the florals then should be easier to cop #BOTSDEAD

Back
Top Bottom