Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
ID's look nice. Hope that's what they kinda look like in person (not just an IG filter making them look crazy like that).

Anyone of places that have a size 12 or 12.5 in meteorology for retail plus shipping.

The chroma option just that color you think? I'm not feeling that color, the ones posted earlier > Chromas

y do u hate customs? It's an artistic process that's very difficult to accomplish
80% of customs are just so corny to me, and they just take 1 theme and put it on 1728738927 different shoes. Waters the theme down.

80% of customs are just so corny to me, and they just take 1 theme and put it on 1728738927 different shoes. Waters the theme down.
regardless it's still not an easy process and there are enough unique customs to make it interesting to me, guys like mache do good work. Anyways, enough of the custom talk and back to the kds, those chromata options are tough

Is anyones FTL or EB meteorology order still showing backordered? Im not feeling that good on my chances of getting them. Sucks having a size 14 foot because no FTL'S around me had anything higher than 13 
mad.gif

Hey man, if you can't rock with them; you can't rock with them. Why force yourself? Just consider it a pass until a color comes along that wows you.
I'm kinda in the same boat here. I really wanna like the Meteorology's but idk just not feeling them too much. It would be easy for me to pass.. I'm just worried that it'll be impossible for me to get some of the cw's I really want, so I kinda just want to lock one up now while I can.

"revealing the upcoming “Chroma” option which is slated to release in August. “Chroma”, which features an iridescent-like display, will burst into the scene in six color options, adding to the already impressive palette that boasts sixteen color options, two different Glow outsole colors, and much more."

I'm excited to see them all.

"revealing the upcoming “Chroma” option which is slated to release in August. “Chroma”, which features an iridescent-like display, will burst into the scene in six color options, adding to the already impressive palette that boasts sixteen color options, two different Glow outsole colors, and much more."

I'm excited to see them all.
nice

Btw, to that guy asking above, fcny has a sz.12.5 in the meteorologies for 175

Back
Top Bottom