Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Haven't bought a pair of KDs since the 4s. I used to size up .5. I'm a 12 though and they didn't make any 12.5s in those gums. Will I be ok with my true size? Wary of getting a 13

Feeling pretty good.  Landed the SC Gloves and 2 pairs of Gums.  Got the SC first and ended up getting the Gums in other sizes.  Hopefully I can trade for my size.

2 pairs, if I were a KD freak like shoetyn maybe. But there are 2 KD releases today so I'll just buy one of each. I can't see the Wheat being a sought after shoe like the Lebron X EXTs.

Found a boutique that does phone orders, called em up and got me and my homie a pair. Couple states over, should be here wed. feelsgoodman :smokin

i decided to give it a day before i go look at the pt's.. i need to enter the taxi raffles tomorrow, so i might as well get all done at once... hopefully some people copp today tho and post pics

Last edited:
Taxi raffles? Where they do that at
laugh.gif
every retro release here is a raffle... these people don't know how to act around here

I was thinking about picking the PTs up today at a HOH, now I am returning a pair of Soldier 7s and I have the receipt, can I use my return credit towards my new purchase or does the return actually have to go back on my card first?

Haven't bought a pair of KDs since the 4s. I used to size up .5. I'm a 12 though and they didn't make any 12.5s in those gums. Will I be ok with my true size? Wary of getting a 13
You will be fine. I have the same problem. All my KD are a 13 and i wear a 12. but since the KD run small a 12.5 is best but a 13 works fine.

Christmas are giving me an ornament vibe. Didn't they do that for the ivs? I think they did but they have been doing the same thing for lebron until this year forever so them repeating a Christmas theme isn't important to them. Was the Christmas v sitting last year in a lot of places? I know after they came out everybody here wanted and had vs. Kd shoes are more popular then lebron here.
IDK the story behind the IV but the xmas four was the Bronze one with the black laces that came with extra red ones.

Lets hope Niketown Santa Monica or LA has the gums on Friday... Didnt think these would sell out with all the other stuff dropping.

I'm sorry I just dont care for the VI(i know, nobody asked). Just feel all these colors would look ten times better on the IV

Walked into my local HoH (Houston) about an hour after they opened and they had the gums and PTs in a full size run. I placed those raspberry laces on the gums IMMEDIATELY. And the PTs look amazing.

Walked into my local HoH (Houston) about an hour after they opened and they had the gums and PTs in a full size run. I placed those raspberry laces on the gums IMMEDIATELY. And the PTs look amazing.
Were this Raffle and if so did you win?? Just asking becuase I want to know if there a chance at me walking into a Hoh or Niketown and them beeing them next weekend

The seat pleasants are available for $100 flat at city sports on 48th between 6th and 5th ave in nyc

PTs are real clean, if the upper was more of a metallic type finish they would've sold out. After seeing the details on the Xmas this morning I decided to hold off.

Haven't seen these posted since the initial pics came out so my fault if i missed it. Found them from a guy in the KD/Kobe FB group
It's a Done, DEAL. 
nthat.gif

Look at the Detail & the Rich Color. The Best KD VI's to date, besides the "Sonics/Seat Pleasants." 

These will be my Very 1st KD's... I'm SOLD.

Back
Top Bottom