Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Were this Raffle and if so did you win?? Just asking becuase I want to know if there a chance at me walking into a Hoh or Niketown and them beeing them next weekend
They actually weren't raffle. I don't think you will be able to walk in and get them next weekend though. Usually with releases like this where the shoes sell out online but still have a few pairs in store, the kicks usually sell by the next weekend. Try to pick them up soon if you can! They are really awesome.

I was gonna hold off on these, but as soon as i seen em in hand i couldn't leave them there..  i was able to use the $25 off bday coupon  
smokin.gif

Copped the PTs at my local FTL kinda salty I paid retail. Saw one of my boys that gets military discount right after i copped lol. Oh well dope shoe in person and and the employee told me they didn't have many pairs so better now than never.

What's a reasonable, non-ebay rape price for the N7s?

Had a pair on hold at the outlets but something came up and i had to use the money

Can't bring myself to pay near $200 for any shoe that i had locked down at retail but at the same time they are my favorite KD6 to date. Sodium levels rising looking at what these people tryna charge 
sick.gif

Anxiety I'd rather order online....mall gonna be so packed lol

Last edited:
What's a reasonable, non-ebay rape price for the N7s?
Had a pair on hold at the outlets but something came up and i had to use the money
Can't bring myself to pay near $200 for any shoe that i had locked down at retail but at the same time they are my favorite KD6 to date. Sodium levels rising looking at what these people tryna charge :x
Have you asked nike on twitter to find you a pair first? I'm pretty sure there are some left. I would pay in the $160-180 range. Almost $140 after tax + nike store charges $10 for shipping.

Have you asked nike on twitter to find you a pair first? I'm pretty sure there are some left. I would pay in the $160-180 range. Almost $140 after tax + nike store charges $10 for shipping.
didn't know you can do this. it's the @nikestore twitter right? 

this just opened up a whole new world for me

Last edited:
What city are you on here in los angeles the gums are being gobbled up, i thought it would've been ok with everyone after the kobe and gloves, but no my sz 9.5 is gone at hoh beverly center and hoh glendale galleria, man you are lucky your city doesn't give a rats bun about gums.

Last edited:
SoCal heads: Glendale Galleria HOH received one pair in each size of the gums(12 pairs total; confirmed by the manager) and by 10:30, 3 pairs had been sold. HOH Beverly center seems to have gotten 2 or 3 in each size; as sz 11 was sold out by noon but they still had 2 sz 10.5 at that time. I took one of those 10.5 so there's only one 10.5 left

I had to go to 2 different HOH's to double up, but these are soooooooo Amazingggg in hand, and sooooo worth the effort.

These remind me of the rap game in the 90's, when rappers were rocking wheat or brown TIMBERLAND boots heavyyyy in their rotations with some baggy jeans or shorts, (as opposed to rappers today, wearing Jays, foams, or vans, with skinny jeans). Nostalgia-priceless.

What city are you on here in los angeles the gums are being gobbled up, i thought it would've been ok with everyone after the kobe and gloves, but no my sz 9.5 is gone at hoh beverly center and hoh glendale galleria, man you are lucky your city doesn't give a rats bun about gums.

If you don't mind the drive, i'm almost certain that "the oaks" HOH in Thousand Oaks will have your size. Call in first tho:smile: good luck on your search!!!

View media item 684174
I wanted these but I wasn't going to line up or nothing crazy too cold for all that. But I went to hoh Harlem at 10 am and they had pairs left they said they only got one each sz so with that said I couldn't miss out. (Just trying them on)

Last edited:
This release could've been as big as the PreHeat if they weren't flooding shoe releases during the holiday season.

I seriously don't see the point of dropping two shoes in one day. They dropped 2 Kobe's in 2 days. It's crazy.

What's next X-Mas?

Edit: They fit a bit narrower than normal KDs. Half size up and your feet swim.

Also I like the PT more than the Blue Crabs and Aways.

Last edited:
Same fit as the regular KD VI?

This Is Actually My First KD VI Pickup To Be Honest.... I Haven't Been Too Impressed With The Colorways Released To Date, And Was Kinnda Let Down On The Materials Used After Holding A Normal Release Pair In Hand :smh:

You Can However Count Me In On That XMas Release :wow:

Last edited:
sp's & pt's are my favorite so far..  i will most likley be getting that animal print pair too, if they're not limited

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom