Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Has anyone gotten their SA Black Volts yet?? Mine should be here tomorrow and can't wait to see them.

I got shipping info from shoepalace from my New Years order... Waiting for Dillard's shipping info still...

My order for the Christmas pair was supposed to be here yesterday but now I have to wait until later today to see them. Can't wait til I finally get these in my possession. Next pair of KD's I get will be the Aunt Pearls.

After going a half size up on my first vi I went tts on my Xmas pair and they now feel 100X better on foot. May have been able to even go half size down. The Xmas are really nice in person really like them.

After going a half size up on my first vi I went tts on my Xmas pair and they now feel 100X better on foot. May have been able to even go half size down. The Xmas are really nice in person really like them.
May be the size. But I received good and bad pairs of the same size with the VI.Some fit like a glove perfect and others are too wide and pop when you walk.Can't figure out why this is happening.

May be the size. But I received good and bad pairs of the same size with the VI.Some fit like a glove perfect and others are too wide and pop when you walk.Can't figure out why this is happening.
Yeah that could be true most shoes have discrepancies in sizing among color ways I know I had similar experiences with the Kobe 8. That's what I couldnt stand about my first vi was the popping sound in the toe box,

out of curiosity - any sites out there have KDs for sale (discounted) for smaller sizes like 7 or even 7y?

Last edited:
66's for about $102 shipped correct me if i'm wrong

http://soleheaven.com/Nike-Trainers/Trainers/1735/Nike-KD-VI

anybody know a free shipping code for sh ? i think ill order if i get free shipping 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom