• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
yes. like meteorologies or worse
smh gotta funny feeling about being able to cop these, they GR tho right with the 130 tag ??? i just think they gon pop because of the crazy CW, look like ah SPs and pre heat combined 

Crazy. the KD were the only ones that were MUST cop for me :lol: yet is the only one up in the air.

Ironic how that works :rofl:

Should have just tried on NDC

Oh well

Y'all boys trippin on the AP's this year...LOL. All y'all that's talkin down on them now, I don't wanna see y'all on here sayin, "Damn, I regret passin on em' now!!!" lol. I said the same thing about the 4's, but once I saw them in person...Only thing I cld do was scratch my head

Y'all boys trippin on the AP's this year...LOL. All y'all that's talkin down on them now, I don't wanna see y'all on here sayin, "Damn, I regret passin on em' now!!!" lol. I said the same thing about the 4's, but once I saw them in person...Only thing I cld do was scratch my head

:lol: My man said all he could do is scratch his head

If i change my mind on them I'll paypal you $10 :x

Your tripping... Personally never really liked the APs but I'm not gonna call people out for liking/not liking them. My cousin got a pair cause our grandma passed and he wanted to have them with her in mind. To each their own, so leave it be and keep your narcissist comment to yourself.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
My man said all he could do is scratch his head

If i change my mind on them I'll paypal you $10
sick.gif
LOL...Bet,
laugh.gif

Your tripping... Personally never really liked the APs but I'm not gonna call people out for liking/not liking them. My cousin got a pair cause our grandma passed and he wanted to have them with her in mind. To each their own, so leave it be and keep your narcissist comment to yourself.
What crawled up his medulla oblongata!!??? LOL, I'm gettin these for a reason too. I used to not be a fan of wearing pink, but that's the color for BCA so I support it now. And some of you NTers are too serious...LOL

Hoping my NDC pair shows up tomorrow. UPS likes to hold packages sometimes until the estimated delivery date around here, even though they are in the same place as my Kobes which are scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone going after the APs. Here's hoping KD keeps his play at a high level and we get an MVP colorway in a few months.

the only thing i might regret is not getting my grandma a pair.. 

Back
Top Bottom