Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Is it safe to come out now? Has Aunt Pearl fever passed?

Just joking. But the hype was crazy for them. Not my favorite KD 6 tho. They're decent

I'm gonna try for the Ligers tomorrow morning it's FCFS by me.  But I don't want to wait outside too early in this cold.

My favorite vi's are the ASGs.  

Is it true that these Ligers will be as limited as the AP's?  I'd be quite surprised if they were...

Is it true that these Ligers will be as limited as the AP's?  I'd be quite surprised if they were...

I think they're on the level of the Bamboos and Meteorologies release wise. If you sleep on them they'll be gone as if they released like the AP.

Have someone camp for you.
LOL It's tough to find someone who wants to save a spot for me because it's so cold.  I spent too much on the AP's so I'm gonna go up shortly before release and hope for the best.  Really want those Kobe's too so hopefully I can get at least one pair in my size of either.  

I camped for the Tiff's in the cold and that was enough for me for a while

A ton of champs stores will have the ligers. They aren't limited, just the way they are allocated is different with these.

Last edited:
LOL It's tough to find someone who wants to save a spot for me because it's so cold.  I spent too much on the AP's so I'm gonna go up shortly before release and hope for the best.  Really want those Kobe's too so hopefully I can get at least one pair in my size of either.  

I camped for the Tiff's in the cold and that was enough for me for a while
Did you get your Tiffs??

i still don't get why my champs doesn't carry the kd line 
mean.gif

Mine too... Decided to UN-DS mine today since it was casual Friday at work.. Lol
View media item 831586
My HOH only had about 12-15 pairs total of the Ligers, as well at the AP's. I didn't even bother with the AP's and was able to get a guaranteed ticket for the ligers

Mine too... Decided to UN-DS mine today since it was casual Friday at work.. Lol

My HOH only had about 12-15 pairs total of the Ligers, as well at the AP's. I didn't even bother with the AP's and was able to get a guaranteed ticket for the ligers
Did the same at work today.

Wish we had casual fridays. I'd put my collection on full display. Please tell me you didn't wear short pants to work though...

Aye, tell me you can get me a discount on my Xfinity bill though. Ya'll killin me.

Wish we had casual fridays. I'd put my collection on full display. Please tell me you didn't wear short pants to work though...

Aye, tell me you can get me a discount on my Xfinity bill though. Ya'll killin me.

Short pants? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Nah fam, I'm wearing shorts... Haha..

PM me. I might be able to see what's up with your bill depending on the market

Back
Top Bottom