Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
that's why you gotta do mutual agreements that work for both sides, not one sided deals that clearly benefit one guy and screws the other. you could move em for 250 and even if someone wants to sell them after they aren't making as much and leeching off you since he paid 100 on top. returning it is bad because like I said its either gonna go to an employee or a bot user on that quarterly restock. Your shoes though so do you, just giving some advice from my perspective

Check PM please.

You'll really be helping me out.
his concern is what are you gonna do to help him in return? he's saying he had two members screw him over in the last few weeks so he aint doing it no more. With that said, I PM'd him first :lol:

his concern is what are you gonna do to help him in return? he's saying he had two members screw him over in the last few weeks so he aint doing it no more. With that said, I PM'd him first
laugh.gif
Whatever he needs. 

I'm not flaky, but I do understand his concerns with members on this website.

I'm sure he can speak for himself.

I asked dude about his extra pairs of Kobes in the IX thread...crickets. I post info in the prelude thread about pairs for a little over retail, he hits me up and I provide said info, no thanks or nothing.

I try to help where I can in the threads I frequent, and have received it as well recently. Don't complain about someone flaking on what will probably be one of the toughest cops of the year when you have multiple paths of recourse. I salute your stance against reselling but come on.

Yep...shots fired.

Last edited:
@t4t3r  no offense taken. I did remember you asking me for the extra kobe 9 but you already got a pair, You just wanted a size swap but I had already sold the promised size to another member. And when I read your message on the prelude thread, I read it over the mobile email i get for notifications and I went to check out that IG so I completely forgot to thank you for the info. Though on that IG, i couldn't get the prelude 7's size 8.5. I have a pair of prelude 7's size 8 that i needed to swap for a 8.5

Like i said, I'm not against people reselling because you can do what you want with your money. Will i shake my head? yes. Will it affect your sales? no. I personally don't resell (in terms of market price). Only time I resold is because I didn't like the shoe anymore and i resold it back for what i paid.

@t4t3r
 no offense taken. I did remember you asking me for the extra kobe 9 but you already got a pair, You just wanted a size swap but I had already sold the promised size to another member. And when I read your message on the prelude thread, I read it over the mobile email i get for notifications and I went to check out that IG so I completely forgot to thank you for the info. Though on that IG, i couldn't get the prelude 7's size 8.5. I have a pair of prelude 7's size 8 that i needed to swap for a 8.5

Like i said, I'm not against people reselling because you can do what you want with your money. Will i shake my head? yes. Will it affect your sales? no. I personally don't resell (in terms of market price). Only time I resold is because I didn't like the shoe anymore and i resold it back for what i paid.

All good bro I appreciate the response. Sounds like we have similar points of view and again I commend you for doing what is best for you. Sorry to hear the dude flaked and I hope that pair goes to someone who wants it. I've put my own money out to help folks too and though it worked out for me, it doesn't always and yours is a good example. Repped.

vinotwofour vinotwofour my size in the aps. I guess they well definitely be on the restock then! I would put dude on blast smh especially how limited the masterpieces were.

Last edited:
BTW if anybody is still looking for the KD ASG Illusions in a big size, my local Footlocker still has a pair on display. It looks huge so I'm assuming size 12 and up. You can do a stock locate 

My Ligers just got here! View media item 841879
Oooohhhh-weeee!!! Can't wait till my double up pair come from NDC! I got effected by the weather delay but no biggie, I already hooped in my pair I copped from FL. Necks were breaking when I hit the court.
eek.gif
 LOL You shoulda seen some of the regretful looks of not copping from these dudes.
nerd.gif
 I'll probably do that orange lace swap but leave it half blue and half orange on both pairs. 
smokin.gif

BTW if anybody is still looking for the KD ASG Illusions in a big size, my local Footlocker still has a pair on display. It looks huge so I'm assuming size 12 and up. You can do a stock locate 
X2

Lazy footlocker employees won't stock locate for launch shoes

I wonder if they are directed not to. I've only had one employee do it for me before, and that's because he was the homie.
i think they don't do it for limited releases or at least reluctant to. Other stores probably don't put it in stock in the system because they don't want to give the sale away to another store. 

Oooohhhh-weeee!!! Can't wait till my double up pair come from NDC! I got effected by the weather delay but no biggie, I already hooped in my pair I copped from FL. Necks were breaking when I hit the court.
eek.gif
 LOL You shoulda seen some of the regretful looks of not copping from these dudes.
nerd.gif
 I'll probably do that orange lace swap but leave it half blue and half orange on both pairs. 
smokin.gif

Bruh I was thinkin bout doin the same thing using my NYC 66 laces but I wear those too much lol. Yeah a lot of these dudes only want shoes if others hype them I saw a lot of "Man I should've copped.  I loved these since the pics first popped up last year. I was praying that these wouldn't be TLO and boosted by hypebeast. Glad I got a pair because I struck out on NDC for ASG's/Meteorolgy/Preheats and all the Kobe 9's that came out already. My luck with TLO is %100 goose eggs... but of well ya win some and lose some I guess.

laugh.gif
 so gio508 finally messaged me saying his phone was stolen and thats the reason why he didn't respond. Yet he was still on NT and couldn't message me or respond back. Now he's messaging me and texting me his phone was stolen. What a coincidence after i put his name out. Too little too late, AP's are going back and if you're gonna ignore me during a transaction, you're gonna be ignored back. This is actually the 3rd time a flaker has used a "my phone was stolen" excuse on me. 

ANYWAYS sorry for the derail, back on topic. Not looking forward to the kd elites. 

^^^^^^^ Sorry for your frustration dude anywho did kd drop 42 in the ligers or was that another shoe he was wearing last night

laugh.gif
 so gio508 finally messaged me saying his phone was stolen and thats the reason why he didn't respond. Yet he was still on NT and couldn't message me or respond back. Now he's messaging me and texting me his phone was stolen. What a coincidence after i put his name out. Too little too late, AP's are going back and if you're gonna ignore me during a transaction, you're gonna be ignored back. This is actually the 3rd time a flaker has used a "my phone was stolen" excuse on me. 

ANYWAYS sorry for the derail, back on topic. Not looking forward to the kd elites. 
Did he say he still wanted to shoes?

For those that want the Florals I don't think you'll have too much trouble. Those SB X AJ 1s drop on the 15th too. Lotta people got their eyes on those.

Back
Top Bottom