• Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

GR, ya right 
roll.gif
LET ME DREAM!!

This is the first what the shoe i really want.

FSR still up on NDC at 11:30am central... Should have been the easiest cop of life from anyone going for these.

Just purchased a pair of worn once 8.5/9 out of 10 conditioned bhm 6's off the bay. Seller said they were too big for him. STEALLL (hopefully). Fingers crossed there's no sb from this transaction. Either way I'm protected by eBay and paypal but hopefully I don't gotta go through that headache and the shoes are legit as shown in his pictures. If they are real imma be happy as hell. Been look for these for around 200. All I've seen are 230 and above. definitly my favorite cw out of all the 6's that have been released. Sucker for dat purple and gold. Shipped out from Memphis today, I'm from bmore so shouldn't be long at all. A day average, 2 days tops. Can't wait to get em and see.

Nike better not change the name... these are already going to be a tough one. if they add "What the MVP" its game over.

hopefully they do us KD fans right make these a limited GR. every release has been obtainable if you at least tried with the exception of the pre-heats.

NIKE DONT THROW US UNDER THE BUS

The AP release was tragic too :smh:

Nike scandalous if they make the WTKD 6 the "WTMVP"

IMO the SPs and Meteorology, if you have to pick two.

Neutrals are meh, but the Away IIs are a good daily shoe.

Agreed.....he will have an easier time finding Neutrals & Away 2s down the road if he really wants...

Took me a while to find Meteorologies but finally got them DS a week ago.

Does anyone know what the 4th KD VI Elite colorway is going to look like? I know someone posted a leaked release date calender that had it but I can't find it.

Don't think there has been any word on a 4th Elite colorway for release.

You've got the White/Blue/Orange OKC Home PE, the Black/Blue Away PE, and the EYBL pair that we've seen.  Not likely either of those PE's will release, EYBL's never do.

Back
Top Bottom