Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

How come no one likes the energy colorway? I think its in the top 3...
roll.gif
Not even close top 3. Prob not even in top 10.

In terms of Lebron XI. It's like saying Graf are top 3.

Last edited:
#1 V for me was the all-stars. That liquid lime
nerd.gif

I got rid of a few generic pairs...all I have left are ASx2, Energy, DMV, Xmas, BHM, and Hulks.

Man waiting for the Gold Elites nike better have these elites in a 8-10 size run. Not that bs they had with the Night Vision

Does anyone know if the Precision Timing is sitting in any stores, or was it an instant sell out? 

PT are the only VI I have currently. Only cw that I liked. Don't remember them selling out on day 1. Sat for a week or two at brick and mortar stores, but they all gone now.

PT took a month where I was at. Maybe 3 weeks. Wasn't an instant sell out. Mad I didn't cop.

Last edited:
BHM Vs were insane! I got so many compliments at Os games on em. I ended up just selling em for like $100 last week and recently copped bhm kobe 8s, excited to see how they work out.

Why aren't the Aunt Pearls on anybodies top 3 kd vi list but they sold out instantly? Everyone usually says the illusions are the best colorway. Did the illusions sell out as fast as the Aunt Pearls? I didn't attempt to get the illusions on release day so I don't know I was just wondering.

Why aren't the Aunt Pearls on anybodies top 3 kd vi list but they sold out instantly? Everyone usually says the illusions are the best colorway. Did the illusions sell out as fast as the Aunt Pearls? I didn't attempt to get the illusions on release day so I don't know I was just wondering.

Aunt Pearls were more limited, so you can't compare sell out times.

Back
Top Bottom