Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I know I didn't read all the kicksusa stuff here but I was struggling for an hour with them in my cart and some lucky sum ***** jacked me lol

If anyone got through on kicks USA I give you major props for patience. I gave up after 40 minutes or so screw that

first post! ive been a lurker for some time and just made an account to reply to this thread. i am in the same boat with everyone striking out on kicksusa. ive gotta say this is one of the most frustrating things i have dealt with.  wasted 7 hours of my life. im hoping i can get through with ubiq in the future though no one knows when it will drop. ugh.

Not to mention the people on here rubbing it in saying they got multiple pairs are straight up classless..... I hope karma rips you a new one very soon

:rofl:

Seriously? They are "classless" cause they got pairs and posted a picture?
I'm sure if you got multiple pairs or even one you'd do the same
You sound salty as can be wishing karma on people just cause they got pairs.

Last edited:
What exactly happened with Villa? Looks like some early link got leaked then they dropped them later and had this new line system. There were like 2300 people in front of me I just laughed and close the tab

:rofl:

Seriously? They are "classless" cause they got pairs?
I'm sure if you got multiple pairs or even one you'd do the same
You sound salty as can be wishing karma on people just cause they got pairs.

If you know things were screwed today why come on here and flaunt how many extra pairs you got?

See you're wrong if I did get a pair I wouldn't flaunt it. How many people posted got one pair now trying for 2 or 3 more? That's just rude

still no email confirmation from nike for the kds... 
alien.gif
Nice job bro!

What exactly happened with Villa? Looks like some early link got leaked then they dropped them later and had this new line system. There were like 2300 people in front of me I just laughed and close the tab
Early link leaked out, then Villa noticed it and decided to postpone. Once Nike release them at 10 am, Villa tweeted the link out i believe 10 min after. There was 2390 ppl ahead of me and Villa tweeted if u are pass 100 leave Lol.

Feelings hurt about shoes being bought by people with their money.... on an online message board about shoes...... is that not the purpose of this forum? To talk about and show purchases of the shoe in the title?

Anyone else feel like this bird?  lol

Oh well.  Picked up a pair of Illusions as a consolation prize.

Early link leaked out, then Villa noticed it and decided to postpone. Once Nike release them at 10 am, Villa tweeted the link out i believe 10 min after. There was 2390 ppl ahead of me and Villa tweeted if u are pass 100 leave Lol.
I was like 670, lol

Man some of yall are taking this personal. Just take the L it happens. I struck out and that usually never happens. No point getting stressed on to the next release. I'll go cop the free willy foams

Man some of yall are taking this personal. Just take the L it happens. I struck out and that usually never happens. No point getting stressed on to the next release. I'll go cop the free willy foams
that's just adding insult to injury. No point in losing out on this weekend and then taking another tragic turn by throwing money those abominations. At the very least wait until they go on sale 

Think I'm don with Nike after this morning for good. This is the only shoe I wanted this summer and after 22 captchas and in line for 5 minutes to be to they were sold out really stinks.

It's not even fair anymore... It's become stressful and angering. Nike is a greedy pig of a company in my book

I quit on them a few months ago... switched to different styles... geen much happier ever since... they are just asking to much in my opinion at tis point... the money got out of hand and im tired of pkaying the corrupt games trying to get them... can i afford them? absolutely... but i dont believe they hold the value of the prices they are asking anymore...

i just check the forum back from time to time to see if things have changed.,, was kinda curious how uf people would buy these what the kd's... im personally to much of a man to wear shoes lime this... but i guess peopke still eat them up

If you know things were screwed today why come on here and flaunt how many extra pairs you got?

See you're wrong if I did get a pair I wouldn't flaunt it. How many people posted got one pair now trying for 2 or 3 more? That's just rude
Things are screwed every release so what's the difference?
Just cause they are posting what they got doesn't mean they are flaunting either. You're just trying to take away the happiness of someone else cause you are full of salt.
People pulled through on the euro sites and still tried to get a pair on American sites. Many on here were trying to get more pairs to help others out

I took the L with a smile on my face.

so far everyone that was successful on KUSA checked out with paypal, but did you guys get a KUSA order confirmation email?

so far everyone that was successful on KUSA checked out with paypal, but did you guys get a KUSA order confirmation email?

I did....but I didn't get the order placed screen. I got a 504 error but I received an email.

I also checked my orders and its pending, so hopefully it doesn't get cancelled.

Last edited:
Man today was all messed up, I was at the end of kicksusa checkout and put in my credit card number and it just sent me back two pages and it was hell from there. Was so close to getting these smh

Back
Top Bottom