OFFICIAL: Nike Kobe 5 Rings Tee

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Nike-Lakers-Championship-Tees.jpg

4 rings puppet hand concept > 5 rings

cinco shirt is alright and cookie one is alright as well. The 16 banner shirt is cool, but the black mamba shirt is fire
pimp.gif
Glad I got my white one.

Figures, I get home and the cinco is gone. Dammit all to hell. Are the Lakers store and NT Cali spots the only places getting these?

i was watching highlights of the parade and Kobe was wearing the black snake tee and from a far it looked like a 2...very cool

Damn how limited are those tees? Anyone know any spots in SoCal that got the puppet hand tee? or are the HOH only?

5X one is the first that I really like.

Don't worry about the availability of these shirts. The 4 Ring Puppet Hand, Carpe Diem, and MVP shirts kept selling out and getting restocked before they popped up everywhere, and in multiple colors.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by DTruth07

will these be on eastbay?
After checking our system, it does show that we will be receiving both the Black (39109010) and White (39109100) Kobe Mamba Five Rings Men's T-Shirts.  We hope to receive the shipment in for these shirts later this week.  Once they are in stock, we will put them up on our website.

EastbayRep - Ray
After checking our system today, I saw that we are now expecting the shipment in for the Black (39109010) and White (39109100) Kobe Mamba Five Rings Men's T-Shirts to come in sometime during the first week of July.  As always, shipment dates are subject to change.

EastbayRep - Ray

got my black mamba 5 rings from NTLA got there around 2ish and they were pretty much sold out...

Back
Top Bottom