OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Lol one dude wrote ...
-Dann

"I am Native American and I would suggest taking the snakes of the tongue because in our culture snakes are bad luck."

I just think Nike should stop with the targeted shoes based on ethnicity.

It's a very shallow way to instill folks with a need for a limited shoe.

Lame IMO

just got these in. :nthat: was definitely worth the $197 shipped i paid for them. glad i went for the GC instead of the regular pairs. they look great w/ the full kobe logo on the back.

where did u get them, im still trying to find a GC version and nothing over 250

The flywire cables on the elites do seem gimmicky, but I would be interested to see if they give any extra lockdown.  Where they are placed is where I got some blisters on my inner foot.

My guess is they will probably do nothing though.

Lame IMO

lol, these days nike doesnt even really need to try. dont call them N7 just say peave love day and people will still jump through hoops for the shoes....

Easters & Elites nice and all but I'ma wait till the Purple fades drop, If they ever drop.. In the meantime, I want to try to hunt down a pair of Xmas.. 

Lame IMO
Agreed but hey the shoes are dope to say the least......nike just wants to feel as if they are giving something back which they are doing the complete opposite SMH

will cop those "N7s" 
tired.gif
 but i still think the first ones that leaked at better 

called eastbay they had to cancel my order of the volts and red cameos becuase my billing address was different.. i was pissed off, because all the sizes were gone, but they said i can buy it again, and they transferred me asap. feel good man. i verified my payment straight and it should go down.

Those Kobe Elites look like a NSW version. 

I'm not surprised Nike held out on giving us the solid uppers just so the elites were more special.

Anyway those shoes are ugly, I mean, they are the exact same, with an uglier heel cup. And that has to be the worst colorway on a Kobe yet, but they want me to pay a premium for them? Lol at you nike, lol at you.

I'm waiting for my Super Natural's to come in the mail and searching for the Christmas' and waiting for the Pythons to hit the outlets :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom