OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

"Pool party?" It just seems like Nike is going out of their way to avoid a Lakers colorway
yes its crazy why they havent dropped one yet.... Nike dropped KDs OKC cw right off the bat, not sure when they dropped lebrons heat cw but i mean really this late in the season n still no Laker CW? 
mean.gif

That's fugged up man! Just ordered some answer iv georgetowns from em with coupon find out tomorrow if I got the "bag of doom".

Hopefully they release that black yellow purple pair if they go the way of solid uppers for elites, that CW alone may make me buy an elite if they are in fact available to us (and if they don't break the bank for these "upgrades" lol)

Georgetown Answer ivs is exactly what i bought from them too using bday coupon and rewards paid $40.. i wonder did they do it cuz we didnt pay full price? Messedup though glad the box made it pretty much intact opposed to other bag of doom stories

those Duke8s... :nthat:
just watched the vid below....
heart sank when the guy said the Duke 8s were a Duke exclusive.... :frown:

Last edited:
yes its crazy why they havent dropped one yet.... Nike dropped KDs OKC cw right off the bat, not sure when they dropped lebrons heat cw but i mean really this late in the season n still no Laker CW? 
mean.gif

There were the sulfurs, technically... but out of all the releases, those were really the only one Kobe could wear on court. Lebron and KD could rock 3 or 4 of their released pairs

mean.gif
Lebron also dropped a black/red colorway right away.

Pool party colorway should be skin colored and come with matching skin colored socks. Then you can rock Bball kicks and socks at the pool. Or you can just wear the skin colored socks with your Jordan sandals.

Pool party colorway should be skin colored and come with matching skin colored socks. Then you can rock Bball kicks and socks at the pool. Or you can just wear the skin colored socks with your Jordan sandals.
What color skin tho? :nerd:

Lebron also dropped a black/red colorway right away.

So far Lebron could wear the Pressures, black w/ red vents, carbons, homes, Floridians, and Prisms on the court (6 pairs)

KD could wear the Aways, Homes, Birch's (3)

Kobe can wear the sulfurs.

I guess I can't complain since all the colorways have been solid for the Kobe's... but come on some purple would be nice.

There were the sulfurs, technically... but out of all the releases, those were really the only one Kobe could wear on court. Lebron and KD could rock 3 or 4 of their released pairs
Yea but i mean weve seen the purple fades for a long time now why so late on the release? or drop those solid black upper lakers away, those are straight ill, bypass these pool partys and drop those hahaha

I wonder how many native americans would really want to wear a shoe inspired by one of their bad luck charms, a snake. (according to a lot of native americans)

Oh wait, it's just lame marketing by Nike. never mind.
Lol one dude wrote ...

-Dann

"I am Native American and I would suggest taking the snakes of the tongue because in our culture snakes are bad luck."

just got these in. :nthat: was definitely worth the $197 shipped i paid for them. glad i went for the GC instead of the regular pairs. they look great w/ the full kobe logo on the back.

Back
Top Bottom