OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I was never a fan of the Hyperflight because they looked cheap and shiny but those SH black ones are sick. Not gonna get them but they are nicely done in this era.

Last edited:

just got these in. :nthat: was definitely worth the $197 shipped i paid for them. glad i went for the GC instead of the regular pairs. they look great w/ the full kobe logo on the back.

Does GC mean greater China? I forgot. So only the ones released in China get the full shozoku? Man...

Question everyone....Need help on this trade im thinking about making. VNDS Jordan Aqua 8s. some cracking on them but they look very nice could pass for DS trade for Kobe YOTS Suade red and 60$? what u guys think???  

To make my bag of doom worse i got another shipment today ship to store of a pair of shorts compression shorts and a tshirt .. they box it .. haha

Question everyone....Need help on this trade im thinking about making. VNDS Jordan Aqua 8s. some cracking on them but they look very nice could pass for DS trade for Kobe YOTS Suade red and 60$? what u guys think???  

I am confused as to how a shoe that has paint chipping be vnds and could pass as ds

I am confused as to how a shoe that has paint chipping be vnds and could pass as ds
LOL, well the suade on the shoe is immacualte and thers no creasing whatsoever on it therefre it makes it feel and look like DS but of course the cracking is the only flaw but they look new other then that. Get me?

If you're getting the Kobes, don't think twice. DO IT!

jordan quality is the reason... I never understood value these jordans hold...

bad condition on a normal shoe like kobe u would give away for free while people sell these jordans for above retail...

Last edited:
Yeah I'd be getting the Kobes. Im leaning towards doing it. I think the aquas are coming out agian this year anyway right?
End of the day, do what you feel is right. Few years ago I couldn't give my Ds aquas away. Ended up selling on eBay for 115 shipped (I paid 140 retail). Now the hype is fully on em for whatever reason, really nothing special IMO. Red suedes are a thing of beauty.

The flywire cables on the elites do seem gimmicky, but I would be interested to see if they give any extra lockdown.  Where they are placed is where I got some blisters on my inner foot.

My guess is they will probably do nothing though.
That Flywire aint doing Sh*T, Kobe Lockdown is pretty Anterior, compared to the KD V and Lebron X. After playing in all 3. Nike is just using the FLYWIRE cause its i wouldn't say whats "Hot" but it seems like "Whats IN" especially with there design team as of late.

Back
Top Bottom